one.

MOCHA 
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊. "

—PALLBEARERS'☔.

Hilton Grammar, the most elite all girls boarding school in New York, yet only the richest only attend, something I didn't know. 

They were also known as having their first black principal who slowly changed the school's acceptance policy to only girls who come from wealthy families, like mine.

Although the school may seem perfect from the outside the way people perceive it, it wasn't. Hilton was filled with secrets and deaths that never make it on the news, but we were a good school. That's what the principal says. 

There were plenty of odd people at Hilton, including the principal and her daughter, Zola, she wasn't great either.

She hated me and it was strange, because the reason why she hated my guts was the fact i had a scholarship, something i worked really hard for. Which was strange.

But sadly, I was one of the examples on why the school isn't so great. I loved sneaking out past of curfew times, strolling around the dark hallways like I was one of the head security guards.

"Girl, I'm not trying to get detention for you." I say, creeping through the dark hallways beside mitchy and thyme, the torch i held in my hands brightened the pathways to where we were heading.

The two were my friends, I met them during the first weeks when I moved to Hilton, I liked them, really. But they were toxic, our whole friendship was toxic, but I held it down and accepted it for a while now.

"It's not like you have somewhere to be, you literally live in the school, we all do." Mitchy brought her gaze towards me rolling her eyes. "I've been in this hoe for about three years now."

Boarding school wasn't the best, the uniform was cute at least, but the girls— please don't get me started, it was like they didn't have no home training.

I honestly hated being surrounded around arguments and earring back smelling pads. I never knew how funky girls can be until you share a room with three.

"You think those guys would be at the end of the exit?" Thyme asks, already being boy thirsty.

Thyme Parkers feens for male validation and attention too, she was obsessed with guys, they're obsessed with her too. I can't lie she is pretty; all of my friends were.

"Which guys? thyme, i know you aren't talking 'bout the all-boys school down the block" I asked, pausing in the spot hearing the sound of keys jingling in the rear distance. "..." I kept my mouth shut directing the two to a spot where we could hide, turning my torch off.

The area fell pitch black; it was frightening especially for someone who was still afraid of the dark.

"I heard if we run really fast, people won't see us." Mitchy spoke with a dumb comment causing me, and thyme to glare at her with a stupid expression.

"I heard if you shut up, like literally shut up we'll all be fine." I said whispering, laughing lightly letting her hit me from the side of my head. "Can y'all see which security guard it is?"

"Girl the sketchy one, you know that old one the girls be saying he creeps through other girls rooms." Mitchy says, but the change of thyme's face changed as if she knew the man really well, she looked concerned.