sixteen.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓. "

—GYAKIE'💮

GYAKIE'💮.

Sundays were probably my least favourite day. It sucked that I barely even got to hang out with my parents, it was so slow but that's okay.

"Can't wait for summers," I say flicking through the thick book, studying for the afternoon for the big test tomorrow.

I liked studying by myself with music beaming through my ears as if I was at a concert, music was really meaningful. I loved it.

"Excuse me miss, it's seven pm. We're supposed to be closing." Time really flew past my mind; I didn't bother looking down at my watch because of how focused I was.

Fuck... curfew.

I smile at the librarian understanding, rambling my things away in my back realising I was the only one left, the love felt so deserted and peaceful.

I didn't know what pure silent felt like till now. I left in a quick hurry going towards the elevator so I could reach the bottom level, but something felt off.

Tonight, felt off for some reason. And I was scared; frightened than ever.

I could feel my sigh echo through one ear to another gazing at my reflection on the side of me: a mirror.

"Your just paranoid, mocha." I tell myself listening to the small voice in my head knowing it was false, because my reflection looked like there was someone on the other side.

I jog, jerking my neck watching the duplicate reflection follow after me. Step by step.

Every movement in my body synced with the unrecognisable reflection my eyes kept seeing on the clear mirror, then it stopped.

I reached the end of the mirror, it felt like a dead end. And that ominously feeling began to occur.

There he was, him.

Staring right at me, i didn't know why but my body began to run away from him, i think my terror with Kobe now is starting to grow with so much fear and trepidation.

He was becoming scarier than before; bolder and more serious he was in public eye.

My back hardly pushed against the wall he slammed me on, blocking my mouth so i couldn't let any of my horror screams exit out.