four.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗. "

—GLOFILES'⭐

GLOFILES'⭐.

"Mitchy, your ex needs to leave me alone, straight up." I paused, pulling my blanket towards me munching on the box of pepperoni pizza I brought for all of us. "Because why was he at my workplace."

"Girl, the question is how did he know it was that one." Thyme say's beside me causing me to agree, nodding my head.

"Isaiah probably told him, that nigga run his mouth like his some tea page." Mitchy chuckled. "And they're both dirty, fine as shit and can't even take care of themselves."

I laughed lightly. "Who ? Both of them ?"

"Isaiah not dirty boo" thyme scoffs playfully. "Don't play with stink mitchy."

"Thyme girl you moving around like some nigga, you tryna fuck their whole squad or what ?" Mitchy says, keeping her gaze at me before rolling her eyes. "And I wasn't speaking on your ' stink ' , I was speaking on Kobe. Sick of talking about him."

"Then why do you ?" I asked curiously, already watching the small smirk thyme built up on her, I know she was going to assume that I'm being messy right now but, if mitchy hates talking about her ex then don't blurt his name out of your mouth.

Simple.

"Mocha, did you not bring up the topic ? I swear you slow, you think I'm so obsessed with my ex don't you ?" She says picking up a slice, taking the first bite of her pizza with a raised brow. "Aren't you breaking girl code already ?"

"Maybe we should just talk about our english quiz tomorrow, like urgently before lights off." Thyme say's from her side of the bed.

"I'm not breaking girl code mitchy, tell me which one I'm breaking so I know ?" I replied.

"Oh, this bitch delusional." Mitchy says while grabbed the pizza box bringing it to myself.

"You not about to call me a bitch first of all, second of all this my pizza y'all munching on that I fa'sho brought." Mugging, thyme frowned looking at me nervously.

"I was hungry, man fuck y'all." She huffs, throwing her arms in folding them together.

"Mocha, I'll call you whatever I want to call you, because why are you trying to talk to Kobe ? My ex really ?! Bitch are you that fucking desperate ?" Mitchy spat, raising up her voice in frustration.