nine.

THYME PARKER'S
مانهاتن
" chapter nine. "

—GUMMY'🦑

—GUMMY'🦑.

"I just feel like they went over board Loski, we're supposed to be friends." I vented truthfully over the phone as one of Kobe's friends listened along.

After the night where we played the truth or dare game me and Loski basically hit it off, but we were already talking on the low it just wasn't something serious at first.

"Cut them off T, if them muhfucker's were truly yo' friend's bra, they would've straight sided with you even if yo' dad was a pedophile, no funny shit."

Kicking my feet in the air, I turned my body around as my back now laid in the bed, "That's what I said, then mocha gon' try and tell me she sorry?" I scoffed disappointed.

"Mocha, mocha?" He repeated in a shocked yet confused tone, "The one Kobe tryna fuck wit'?"

"Yes, her. What's the issue?" I ask, removing myself off speaker looking around for my air pods, hearing a light faint of the door nob twisting revealing mitchy.

"It's just that his been obsessed with her ever since, always tries to find a way to be around her," Loski rambles on as I slid one ear piece of each ear, ignoring the small wave of kindness mitchy try to give me.

"So his not in y'all dorm room?" I asked, he says no and my eyes grew wide. Only because I haven't seen mocha since this morning, she left with a pile of books up against her chest and her bag hanging on her right shoulder. "It's probably not a big deal."

"Maybe just asking for help," I felt loski shrugging on the other end with his tone lowering down. "We have this english essay due on Sunday, and it's Thursday."

"Hm, you did yours?"

"Fa'sho I did, high and everythang'." He chuckles lowly, "I work better when I'm high, always passing my classes and all. I really didn't come here to play."

"Lowkey surprised,"

"Same bra, when I met the boy's I lowkey thought I was the dumbest from us three. But it's actually Kobe, Isaiah is alright-"

Cutting him off, "There's no need to bring your friends down." I let out a nervous chuckle as he agreed. "I should probably go, I have to head to the chapel and pray. I forgot about it this morning."

"A'ight, bye!"

"Hm." Replying in a light hum, I ended the call hearing out room door knock.