two.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔."

—💮

💮.

The auditorium was packed, it made it hard to look for an open seat for the people who came in late like Basil. I waved at her in the far distance, shrugging my shoulders attempting to tell her there were no spots around me.

"Hey!" I furrow my eyes at the unfamiliar olive skinned girl, her long brunette curls swept down her shoulders with a little Versace scalf tucked in on top of her hair to match our maroon coloured uniform. She taps my shoulders, saying, "Have you heard? They found Melodys killer."

"Huh?" I was shocked lost of words, more than shocked for a fact! It was only the first day back and bombs were already dropping everywhere.

First Felicity's nudes being leaked, then this? What the hell is going on. "What do you mean?" I ask, curious for an answer.

"There's rumours that Zola killed her with her mother," the girl shrugs, changing her smile to a frown. "Something about dating and a letter that could expose the headmaster."

"Hmm." It was the same rumour from months ago the girls were talking about, except this time headmasters daughter is involved.

But the letter was right, and it doesn't mean that I was going believe this little rumour and let it feed into my head. I'm just going to forget about it, it's none of my business now.

"Welcome back students of Hilton! It's lovely see to you all again! I hope yall enjoyed your little Christmas break." The sound of the microphone and the headmaster's raspy voice caught everyone's attention.

She looked different, happier than before.

But it could all just be an act because of the new students in their seats. "I see some new faces, and some old ones I'll never forget— how amazing." The headmaster says gluing her eyes on me in the far distance as I swallowed the hard lump in my throat.

Her dark brown eyes felt sinister the way she looked at me, and gave me her usual smirk that she got away with everything.

I'd admit Zola's mother was intimidating, she had looks where it felt like she was reading your head getting information on every little detail, and secrets that were stored away in your head.

She scared me at times.

"As you have already heard this was an emergency assembly." She sighs in the mic, resting her hands on the brown woodend stand taking off her clear glasses while closing them up. "It has come to my thought that bullying is still playing a big part in our hallways."

"We are young girls turning into Women. It's just disgusting that I still have immature teenagers putting stupid flyers of your naked classmate around the school. It's disgusting." The whole vibe in the room dropped, everyone was silent. There wasn't a single sound escaping the the auditorium at this moment.