three.

KOBE
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊. "

—BAPE HEAD'S'🐛

—BAPE HEAD'S'🐛.

Who are you? Well I shouldn't have said that because I know you have a connection with my ex, but I always forgot your name, and always called you something different.

Maybe that's just the perks of having a girlfriend, well—used to.

But I know that it annoyed you when I would call you a different females name.

And i loved that; annoying you. I'm starting to think I chose the wrong girl in the friend group.

I watched you smile brightly throwing your Canada goose puffa on your body, snaking your arms in the empty pockets of the jacket.

Based on the way you dress you're exactly like mitchy.

Smile like her, showing out that perfectly white teeth, walk like her like your the main character everyone should lay their eyes on.

Or maybe I'm just rambling, letting my imaginations about you flatter my mind thinking you're perfect and less stressful, but I, don't know.

"Any of y'all pot heads do y'all homework ?" My homie Isaiah asked from the side of the bench we sat on, we were waiting for the bus to arrive, since we signed out of school to get some small things for our own needs.

"I didn't even start the shit, I ain't gon' lie." I chuckled shaking my head, slouching my back against the bench fixing up my uniform. "I need to start the jawn though, my grades went dropping when I fucked with mitchy."

"Fucked ?" Isaiah chuckled staring at me confused. "I heard your dick ain't even went in her dawg, you know you could've just told me." He scoffed. "I wasn't gon' clown you nigga."

"Watchu' on saiah ?" I asked shifting my head in his direction.

"Some hoe from the all girls school told me my dawg Kobe a virgin, mitchy saying bullshit about you or is she right ?"

Rubbing my eyes in embarassment, I nodded my head hearing him let out a loud sigh. "I told her not to tell anyone, this my last time I'm trusting a female bra."

"Na, it's a'ight bra. I'll get my sister to run on her." Isaiah replied dappin' me up. "Surprised your ass not mad."

"I'm not gon' be mad at an ex that ain't mean shit to me, plus, I'm focused on one of her friends." I moved my head forward looking at the group of three girls in the distance. "Ion know her name, I keep calling her nuni."