one.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢. "

—D'SUSSE'💮

—D'SUSSE'💮.

Senior year. Parties, drugs, and alcohol was what every students mind waved across at Hilton.

I guess you can say grades were a priority too, but everyone focused on who made the most money from the Christmas break.

Money was always a competition, it was in everyone's blood. And what sucks was whoever made the least were always pushed around like they were the poor.

Mocha only made 90k, she was 12th on the leaderboards. She never attempted to join school programs; she felt like they were useless.

It was a waste of time.

But she tried just this once 'cause Basil convinced her too'.

Mocha still holds a small grudge towards Basil for leaving her in the alleyway with Kobe.

Mocha doesn't trust her fully yet, and the time will come. Just not yet...

Her and Mac are the only ones who know what happened to Kobe.

Despite him being missing for months others think he just took a vacation trip to Venice or tagged along to help with his father's business.

Mac and Mocha were finally on a steady pace, their relationship was growing more after weeks of getting to know each other and setting their differences straight.

The two don't speak about hiding Kobe's body in a fridge they found in the alley way, it was too traumatising to bring up the whole experience.

Mocha didn't take it as easy as Mac did, she was frightened, shaken for bit's during that whole night.

Being drunk made it worse for her, her paranoia was sky rocking causing her to think otherwise, while having a nervous breakdown with Kobe's blood scattered around her hands.

She was a wreck.

But Mac reassured her; his sweet words and calm tone went through her head— making sure everything was going to be fine just by the sight of him.

"You ready?" Basil asks grasping her hands with Mocha's as the two interlocked together, Basil could already read the nervousness written all over Mocha's face from the way her acrylics kept digging into her friend's skin,

"Just relax, It's senior year... I don't think anyone even cares about Kobe's disappearance."

"Girl, and if they do?" Mocha asks sending Basil a worried look pulling her eyebrows together.

The stares, the whispers, the giggles... her mind kept thinking they were talking about her, that they knew, that they were going to label her as a killer who had everything handed to her.