Chapter 1

~(Name)~

God, I hate this. I have to get up early in the morning on a SUNDAY to go meet up with Oliver. Not like I don't like Oliver, but he woke me up because of that. I was on my bike and going down the street. I could feel the cold air on my face as I went down the street. When I got to the cafe, no one I knew was there. Great. I sat down as a waiter walked up to me.

"Hi! Welcome to the cat cafe! May I take your order?" I heard a sweet voice say.

I looked up to see a friend. "Jessie?? What the heck are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I needed some extra money, and this was the only place that I could work at." She replied.

"It's just suprising. You aren't the kind of person to be hard at work on stuff. You mostly just beg people till they give it to you." I explained.

"Yea, sorry about that," Jessie said. "Just don't like working on stuff I don't like."

Ollie then came rushing through the door. He looked tired but happy he got here. He looked up and saw me and Jessie, running over as fast as he could.

"I AM HERE!" He yelled, trying to copy AllMight's voice.

I laughed, " You're late."

"I'm sorry! I had to do something!" He yelled.

Faith ran in next, right next to her boyfriend Tyler. Elijah, Ollie's boyfriend, came in right behind them both. Chad came in last.

Chad wasn't his real name, we just called him that because his mom makes him look like he is the captain of a football team. Chad is the kind of person to play video games in the basement, but he looks really strong.

Faith was the kind of person to flirt with everyone, but would always be loyal. They are super sweet and make food for everyone when they need to study. She is good at some of her classes but is failing math. Mr. Tanash, our teacher, is really mean to everyone. He seemed to pick on Faith more than everyone else.

Tyler is kinda quiet, but when you talk about stuff he likes, he can talk about it a lot. He loves some of the classes we take, like art, but dislikes a lot of classes. Math and science are some of the ones he hates.

Elijah was also quiet, but he liked to stream on twitch in his spare time. Faith likes to call him and Ollie "Simps" because they can be really lovey dovey. Elijah says Ollie and Faith are the simps. Pretty much everyone is a simp.

Ollie is just chaos. He loves to mess with people (mostly Faith) and will make brownies for people. He is very nice and treats Faith like an annoying little sister. He hates being called a simp or a bottom and says he is "Very freaken gay". He had mommy/daddy/sister issues but adopted Faith because he could.

Jessie is nice to everyone. She has the best fashion sense and loves to collect stuff. She collects hair ties, scrunchies, cool rocks, books, colors and other stuff. Jessie loves to steal Ollies brownies and will give some to her little sister. She is on the cheerleading team and would do anything for the people she loves.

Everyone sat down at the table and ordered. Jessie looked annoyed when Chad started to talk. Jessie used to be really good friends with Chad but they started to distance themselves from each other for some odd reason.

Faith suddenly said "I'm going to explode."

"Why?" I asked. Faith was normally like this, but not all the time.

"My brother just messaged me. He said 'Come home now. I need you to help me.' With my luck he will just need me to do his chores." They said. She looked really tired and stressed.

Tyler looked up from his food, "I can come with you, don't worry."

Tyler and Faith left. Chad had to go to his brothers' baseball game and Elijah went home with Ollie. I walked home by myself so I could go back to sleep. When I looked at my phone, i saw the time. WAS I THERE FOR 5 HOURS??

I ran home as fast as I could. I don't want my mom or dad to worry about me. They always worry when I don't come home for a long time on weekends. I said I was going to be gone for an hour but it's been 5! They must be so worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! First chapter is out! I hope you liked it! 
Words: 765