Chapter 11

Hours later everyone was drunk or dead inside. Jessie, Chad and Naos where on the ground questioning their existence.  Oliver and Nic where laughing and kissing, drinking whatever they could find that wasn't already open. I could hear snippets of their conversations and they just seemed to be having such a good time. Rosie was hanging out with some of the kids in her class, but the only people I haven't seen for a while was Elijah and Faith.

I looked around and found them in the basement with some of the freshmen students. They all where drinking Mike's lemonade, but Faith and me seemed like the most sober people in the whole house. I walked up to them.

"The hell is happening down here?" I asked.

"I think they are trying to figure out how to play pool without looking it up?" Faith said back, looking just as confused as me.

One girl, who looked pretty tall with medium length blonde hair came over to Faith as well, poking her.

"Whoever loses at connect 4 has to... kiss their crush." She said, slurring her words.

Faith agreed, and they walked over to the coffee table to play. When I turned back to the pool table, a short guy with brown hair, was running down the stairs shirtless, before jumping onto the pool table and broke it in half.

The host of the party ran down stairs and yelled at the short guy. I recognized him from the yearbook club and his voice from the morning announcements. He yelled about how everyone was breaking his fathers stuff and someone shit on his computer? Honestly no one cared and just ignored him.

I heard Faith yell from behind me. "GOD DAMN IT." I guess they lost.

I watched her come up to Elijah, then apologized. I snickered before I pulled out my phone, and turned on the camera.

Faith quickly kissed him and stepped back, covering her face. They turned around, walked over to the bean bag chair, and screamed into it.

I smiled at the photo I took before sending it to Faith, Jessie, Chad and Oliver. Then I crouched down next to Faith.

"How many drinks have you both had?" I asked.

They mumbled their last angry comment before answering, "I has 2, Elijah has 5 I think. You?"

"I only had 1." I admitted.

Soon Elijah came behind us, and started talking to Faith. I let them be before going upstairs. I saw everyone panicking. I then saw the flashing red and blue lights. I panicked myself and yelled down the stairs "THE POLICE ARE HERE."

I saw a police officer walk down the stairs, then some people yelling "FACK DA POLICE." Soon Faith and Elijah came up the stairs and then glass breaking. We ran out of the house laughing while people ran in different directions. Be got on the bus, seeing everyone got on safe.

"DRIVE ROBERT DRIVER!" Jessie yelled, while everyone chanted that.

We felt Robert, the driver, step on the gas, "Where are we going Miss MacDonald?"

"Go to the gas station near Elijah's house, then we can start dropping everyone off." Jessie said.

Soon we where at the gas station buying snacks, laughing and annoying the poor cashier. Jessie paid for us and was treating almost everyone like toddlers. Soon we where back in the bus on our way home.

Elijah and Faith where the first to go, Elijah having his arms wrapped around her waist.

Faith sighed, "I'm never letting him drink again."

Oliver and Nic got out to see Oliver's parents looking disappointed, so we all knew Oliver was dead.

Rosie and I got off. I heard a thud behind me and saw Rosie then fell asleep on the front lawn. I had to drag her into the house and place her on my floor, before I fell asleep too.

I stole jokes from this : https://youtu.be/wu-7soEIHgY

:)