Chapter 2

A/N: I just wanted you guys to see the amazing Ghostbur :)

(Name) POV

I ran home as fast as I could. I wasn't running very fast because I was tired, but it was running none the less. When I got to my house, I got out my keys and walked in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Ollie took forever to get to the cafe and everyone else had stuff to do before that." I explained.

My mom looked up from her book, "Wait, you left? I thought you where still asleep."

Dad poked his head out of the kitchen. "Your awake? Come eat then. I made pancakes and waffles," he said.

Mom and dad sat down with me and i began to eat. I said goodbye afterwards and went up to my room so I could rest. Right as I lay down on my bed, I heard a Discord notification. I then went on to discord, looked at the message, and ignored it. Faith was just sending me cat meme's again.

5 hours later, I woke up. Mom was calling me to come help her.

"(Name), I would like you to meet my old friend from high school. Right next to her is her daughter." She explained with a smile.

"Hello!" I greeted them with a tired smile on my face.

They both greeted me back. We walked into the house and made some tea. Rosie, the daughter, was really sweet. "(Name)," my mom started. "Rosie and her mom will be staying with us for a bit and going to your school."

"So she can meet my friends?" I asked.

"Sure!" My mom replied.

I went to bed that night, but I wasn't tired. I opened Discord and messaged everyone.

Kickaflip: FAITH DON'T CALL ME A SIMP!

Froggie: I CAN CALL YOU A SIMP IF I WANT! YOUR THE ONE WHO STOLE MY CAT!

Kickaflip: I WANTED A FRIEND FOR TONT

Froggie: TOO BAD NOW I'M CALLING YOU A SIMP

Ty_Frog: Should we stop them?

Axolotl_King; Naw, they'll be fine

Kickaflip: OMG FAITH IS ON MY LAWN WITH CAT FOOD??? AND IS THAT A LIGHTER??

Ty_Frog: I'll come get her

Kickaflip: PLEASE DO THAT

Pinky-but-cool: Why are you doing this Faith?

Froggie: I will have Ollie's cat, my cat, and every cat in a 10 mile radiaus.

Ty_Frog: Give me 5 mins I'll be there with the car.

Froggie: Let me get the cats first

Ty_Frog: No

*Froggie has gone offline*

Kickaflip: SHE HAS MY CAT AND HER CAT! THEIR ON THE RUN WITH AN ARMY OF CATS.

Ty_Frog: I see her. On my way.

*Kickaflip and Ty_Frog have gone offline*

(Your username): Hey guys

Picky-but-cool: Hi (Name)!

(Your username): A girl is staying with me and my family + her mom.

Picky-but-cool: What's her name?

(Your ussername): Rosie. I'm sure Faith would love her.

*Froggie, Kickaflip, and Ty_Frog are online*

Froggie: I WAS SUMMONED

Ty_Frog: Faith calm down

Froggie: Ok :)

Kickaflip: Simp

I ended up falling asleep again after talking to all of them. Tommorow will be a long day...

Faith's POV:

A new girl? Seems fine. I was with Tyler at his house. I had taken my cat back home because he was allergic.

"You want to watch something?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll make the popcorn and you can pick something." I said back.

This was pretty normal for us. I would go to his house, watch a movie, and fall asleep. I liked doing this with him. I had fewer nightmares when I was next to him and a more comfortable sleep when he said goodnight. Waking up was finally a good thing too. I would wake up, kiss him, and then get ready for the day.

Even though I was 18, my parents didn't want me to date. Tyler and I have been together for years in secret. Mom thinks me and Tyler are just close friends, that's why I sleep over at his house a lot. I'm scared to tell my parents stuff. They say that they support me, but I feel like they will reject me.

I put the popcorn in between us and turned on the TV. Tyler had picked to watch Brooklin 99 again. After about 6 episodes, we started to fall asleep. We both lay down on our different beds. I was on the floor and he was on his bed.

Today was a really good day.

Ollie's POV

I was getting diffrent messages from kids at school. Turns out, Chad's brother won the baseball game, so they where hosting a party for the whole school. Everyone sounded super happy. Faith would want to go, Tyler might stay home. Elijah would go if I went. Jessie has never missed a party before, same with Chad. I wonder if the new kid would want to go...

I messaged everyone the news about the part. Then I saw it was 3 am and no one would be awake. I was kind of tired but didn't want to sleep. So i just opened minecraft and played for about 3 hours. Faith messaged me.

Froggie: OLLIE YOUR STILL UP???

Kickaflip: ye

Froggie: Go to bed. Now.

Kickaflip: Ok :')

I went to bed sad because I couldn't finish beating the ender dragon.

WOOO A NEW CHAPTER IS DONEEEE

Words: 838