Chapter 3

(Name) POV

Ollie said that there would be a party on Friday. I'm not going. There are way too many people. He might complain about it because I tend to skip a lot of things. Most of them are parties and school events. Faith said i can pick if i want to go or not because she's only going for the food. Chad has a really nice family who will buy any kind of snack people like for parties. They sometimes have popcorn and all kinds of chips. Sometimes they let people make bagel bites.

Rosie was on my bed messing around on her phone. She seemed really calm. Suddenly, my mom came into my room.

"Hun? Ollie and Faith are here. They wanted to see if you and Rosie would come to the book store with them." She said.

"Only if it's OK with Rosie," I replied.

"Sure, why not? You never know, it might be fun." Rosie said. She looked tired but ready.

We both went downstairs to see Faith waiting for us. "You guys coming?" They asked.

"Yea we are.. Faith meet Rosie. Rosie meet Faith." I introduced Rosie.

They both looked at each other. "Hi" they both said at the same time.

Ollie came out of the bathroom. "Hi (Name)! Ready to go?"

"Yep! I am. Why are we going to the book store again?"

"Faith saw that a new manga had just come out, plus a book she had been saving for. They just wanted to get her hands on it." he explained.

As we were walking, we saw Rosie run up to some people. I guess they were old friends.

"Rosie, you staying with them?" I asked.

"Yea I am! I'll see you at the house." She said with a small smile.

Me, Ollie and Faith ended up buying 5 books each. We talked for a few hours at the cafe again. Ollie was telling us what he did in minecraft, Faith talked about her night with Tyler, and I talked about a dream I had.

"....AND THEN FAITH CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! SHE HAD WINGS AND SAID THEY WHERE THE CROW CHILD?? OLLIE YELLED 'GET THE VODKA!' AND THREW A VODKA BOTTLE AT FAITH." I told them.

"Dude, I can't tell if that's something we will do, or just a really bad dream." Ollie said.

"Both" Faith calmly replied.

Jessie walked over. "Why do you guys have to be here for the last hour of my shift?"

"Because we are hot," we all said. We all struck weird poses.

Faith then got a text. From their phone. When they saw the text, they got up and started to put their coats on. Rosie walked in.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Faith let Rosie sit down. "Tyler needs help with something, I'll be back soon."

"SIMP BEHAVIOR!" Ollie yelled.

Jessie ran up to Faith. "Take your drink and food to go. I'll make Ollie pay for it."

Jessie handed Faith her coffee and their brownies. "Thanks Jessie. I'll give one of the brownies to Tyler."

Faith ran out of the cafe, not before stopping at the flower shop next door, running in and running out with some roses and tulips. As they ran off, I grabbed my bag too. "Guy's, let's get ready to go. We just got our food. Ollie, you pay because Faith paid for your books. Me and Rosie will wait outside," I said.

"FiNnNnNNnE~" Ollie said, making a sad face.

Rosie and I stood outside. Rosie was just on her phone and I went on mine

Rosie seemed like a good person. She was kind and was the kind of person to walk on the street and have all the boys and girls walking by fall for her. Her smile could light up the room and her voice was one that people could listen to for hours. She seemed like the kind of person that Faith said she wanted to be when she was older. Rosie always seemed to speak her mind and talk about what she thinks matters.

I'm glad I got to meet everyone.. it's nice to have a group of friends. Tomorrow is Monday... I wonder how that will play out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you all for the support on my books! I was wondering, I made an AU with a friend, would you guys like to see a book like this? I have an idea to us Faith, Tyler and Rosie is this book. Let me know what you think. :)

Words: 731