chapter 7

(Name) POV

This weekend the whole gang is together. Chad had recently gotten his drivers license, so he wanted to pick us all up and take us to see a new Marvel movie. Faith was super excited about going and was screaming in the group chat, along with Jessie. Everyone had agreed that we should make a list of who was included and who was not coming, so we could see how much it would cost.

Just_a_boy: SO me, Faith, Elijah, Jessie and Oliver are going, Rosie and Naos have to stay back and work?

Kickaflip: Yep sounds about right.

Froggie: I'M ALREADY READY LET'S GO

Just_A_Boy: Ok I'll come pick you up 

Axolotl_King: Hey Faith can I come to your house so Chad makes less stops?

Froggie: Sure :)

Axolotl_King: Good because I'm already outside!

Froggie: You knew I would say yes didn't you.

Kickaflip: You can't tell any of us no and you know this

Axolotl_King: I did bring snacks

Froggie: GET IN

(Your username): How about we all meet up at Faith's house? 

Kickaflip: I live too far away to walk, and I'm pretty sure Jessie lives near Chad's place. 

Just_A_Boy: Jessie is at my place now, we will drive to Faith's house and pick up Faith, Elijah and (Name), then go get Oliver. 

Froggie: Sounds like a plan!

(Your username here): Alright Faith I'll be there in 5 minutes!

Froggie: See you soon!

I closed Discord and put my phone in my pocket. I got dressed in a warmer outfit because the movie theatres tend to be cold. I walked down the street to Faiths house. 

Their house had a main floor and a basement, her and her brother slept in the basement while their parents slept on the main floor. 

I knocked on the red door and was greeted by Faiths mom. 

 "Hello! How are you (Name)?" she asked with a sweet smile.

 I gave her a warm smile back, "I'm doing great! I just came over so me, Faith and Elijah can get picked up by Chad." 

 "So I've heard. Faith is in the basement, you know what room!" She said, opening the door.

 I walked down the stairs only to hear the sound of a video game yelling "KNOCKOUT!" 

 "YES WE DID IT!" Faith yelled at the top of their lungs. 

 " YOU'VE FINALLY BEATEN CALA MARIA! " Elijah yelled back.

I walked in and smiled, "hey you guys! What are you doing?" 

Elijah smiled back, "Hey (Name)! I was just helping Faith with Cuphead because they got stuck on a boss." 

" I'm sorry! The last stage is hard ok? " Faith said, fake crying. 

I sat down on the bed as Faith tackled Elijah with a big hug, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" 

For the next hour or so , we watched a few episodes of (Favourite show) because Faith wanted to get into it with me.

When we heard someone honk their horn, we knew Chad was here. We got our stuff and ran outside.