Chapter 4

It'a been a year since the natives of Remnant arrived in the tower. In the beginning they had a hard time adjusting to life here. As the technology here on Earth is more advanced than what they have on Remnant.

During the first months in the Tower. They trained on piloting their ships. It was difficult at first, but after a few weeks they were able to handle it. Jaune's Ghost, Excalibur was able to get rid of his motion sickness Jaune was thankful for that. During their time in the Tower the Remnant Natives studied everything there is to know about Earth and their history as well as the enemies the Guardians fight.

In due time the Remnant Natives became one of the best Guardians in the tower. They have the highest mission counts among the Guardians and due to them being a team prior to arriving in the Tower, their teamwork is efficient they were able to eliminate a number of enemy outposts in the other planets. To the point they were able to establish an outpost in Old Russia.

The now named Team Remnant was able to eliminate majority of the Fallen and Hive in the area. There they were able to build a base. They called their base New Remnant, Cayde commented it was real original just like their team name.

In their base, Jaune, Neptune, and Flynt commissioned a lab to experiment on Dust and Aura with the technology "provided" by Cayde, without Zavala knowing at first. There, they were able to make a version of the subclasses the Guardians have.

The orbs they created were a mix of dust, aura and the technology of the Tower

The orbs they created were a mix of dust, aura and the technology of the Tower. Their first trials on the project was proven to be a failure. They tried numerous attempts to combine them but the usual results were that nothing came out or the machine malfunctioned and one time they had Nadir do a test run with Aura and ended up with him.....dying.

Luckily his Ghost, Stone was able to revive him. After that he refused to be their guinea pig, despite Jaune and Ivori bribing Nadir by giving him some Exotics. From what Scarlet told them, both Nadir and Roy were having a hard time acquiring. Curse their horrible luck. They spent hours on that cave and got trash, while Scarlet kept getting purples.

During one of their trials Sun decided to watch them.

Sun: Hey guys, so any luck with our little side project.

Neptune: Nope, the trials are still a failure.

Ivori: But we made progress in other factors of the project.

Kobalt: Yup we were able to get a new machine that Cayde "borrowed" from the Fallen.

Flynt: Let's hope it doesn't blow up like last time. Dew was pissed because we nearly destroyed her room and her with that explosion.

Neptune: We just need to find a way for the vials to absorb the energy we provide it. But it doesn't have enough power to get what we need.

Sun: If we it need it to be absorbed, why not just shoot it with our supers. I mean if it needs more power, the supers could just jumpstart it. Plain and simple.