Chapter 5

With Jaune and Nebula

Everyone went to their respective positions as Jaune and Nebula sped through the halls of their base.

Nebula: So Jaune where are we headed to?

Jaune: The Vault, that's where we kept majority of our Orbs. There are still some in the lab. But this is our main priority.

Nebula nods as they encountered a group of Fallen soldiers. Jaune and Nebula opened fire at them as Nebula's Ghost informed them of the situation.

Violet: You got a bunch of Dregs headed your way towards the hallway to your left.

Nebula uses her newly upgraded Crossbow and hits the Dregs dead center in the face

Nebula uses her newly upgraded Crossbow and hits the Dregs dead center in the face. Jaune decided to use an experimental Orb and throws it at a group of Shanks and Dregs. The blast radius was able to eliminate all of them leaving a trail of fire.

Nebula: Was that one of those Orbs you and Neptune were working on?

Jaune: Yup, Neptune is going to love that his work is a success.

As Jaune looks at the damage and the aftermath was the entire area covered in ash as he can see broken pieces of armor left by the Fallen.

Jaune: And it's very effective.

Nebula: Mind lending me some Jaune

Jaune: ......Maybe, you just gonna get revenge after what happened on Mars. Cause remember that wasn't me. Well maybe it was me, but still.

Nebula just giggles until she was interrupted by her Ghost.

Violet: Fallen have reach the vault and are trying to pry it open. I advise you hurry.

Jaune and Nebula hurried to the vault and went to a vantage point.

Jaune: Looks like there's a Fallen Captain there, they must really want what's beyond that door. Nebula take a sniping position and watch my back. I'll confront these guys.

Jaune heads down as the Fallen see him, they prepare to attack, Nebula uses her crossbow and activates it's upgrades and fires a burst of arrows that were so fast the Fallen didn't see it coming. Jaune then smirks under his helmet and pulls out his sword and points it towards the Captain demanding a challenge

 Jaune then smirks under his helmet and pulls out his sword and points it towards the Captain demanding a challenge