1.0

c h a p t e r: 10
u n e d i t e d
Hope

I felt the alcohol kick in my system and my mind was spinning. I really felt like throwing up, and it was going to happen soon.

"I choose Nash." My mind blurted out and people cheered. A huge smirk appeared on my Nash's face. He started walking towards me. He finally got me and stood next to me and everyone was looking st us. I looked at Justin who had an unreadable expression and Ciara took his hand while looking at me with a smile full of victory, triumph. She got Justin. I didn't want Justin. I didn't know Justin and after this, I didn't want to hear his name or see his face. This was exactly what jake told me about. Justin wasn't nice, he ditched me for Ciara, now he's making me sleep with Nash and humiliate myself.

'Fuck, fuck fuck,' everyone shouted and my cheeks turned very red, tamato red. I didn't even know the guy and he absouletly didn't know me. I really didn't want to do this. But as I even wrote it in my diary, I'll do anything to make sure this school won't be like the last. But sex? Really?

"Come on guys there is a room for you upstairs" Ciara's horrible squeaky voice said as I took a deep breath. I looked at Riley who gave me a small smile, I think she wants me to calm down. She whispered something to Matthew who stood right behind her and gave me me a smile too.

"Come on babe, I can't wait any longer." Nash whispered in my ear, I felt his breath in my neck and the smell of alcohol occupied my nose. We walked up the stairs and people were screaming and shouting at us. I took one last look at Justin and his expressing hadn't change.

Justin

I looked at her one more time before she walked inside the room with Nash. I looked down and saw Ciaras hand in mine, I pulled my hand out if her. I felt her breath on my neck as she spoke.

"She will have a big surprise on Monday." I looked at her evil smile then she chuckled. What happened? What did she do? The music started to llst and people started to dance and drink again. Ciara left but my only attention was on the door she entered only a few minutes ago.

The door quickly opens and everyone's attentions went on the opening door. Out walks a very angry Nash. Hope doesn't walk after. Nash walks downstairs, he had something on his jacket.

"That fucking slut threw up all over me." He yelled and people started laughing, not at him but her.

'She's patethic'

'She's such a loser'

'Nasty slut'

'Pukey'

I saw her friend, who's name I do not remember and don't care for knowing, run up towards the room with a worried expression her face. I felt a slight panic at the fact she was ill. Just as i was about to go check in her, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Justin, come and take some shots with us." My friend, who gradruated last year, also known as Cameron said.

With the thought of Hope in the back of my mind, I turn around and push it away. "I'm coming!"

___________

OMG!

what do you think happened!? Should I add a chapter with what happened? Add Hope's POV?

Let me know!

Don't forget to like, comment, and add suggestions!

- Sam 💞