3.0

c h a p t e r: 30
u n e d i t e d
Hope

Jake was angry. His eyes became tones much darker than their natural color. My brother was popular and people from all sides knew who he was, even the people in my school. I do not know which of the two was more popular, but I think they were tied. Justin approached Jake and the boys followed him and so did I and Riley.

"Brother Jakey, what are you doing here?" Justin asked with a smile. Jake and his friends were bigger than Justin's. They had huge muscles and also Justin's friends, but Jake had them bigger and the others the same.

"Shut your fucking mouth Justin, why are you messing with my little sister, eh?" Jake approached Justin with a furious look on his face. I've never seen my brother like this. But I know she's very protective of her things, like Hanna and me.

"Your sister, is this garbage your sister?" He laughed into Jake's face and Justin's friends joined him. You could feel the anger around Jake's body. His companions behind him also seemed annoyed. There were some people I did not like, but the rest were fine and actually looked good. Both groups had the Senior's jacket. Justin's had red arms and the rest was white with the school letters on his back "Wild Fox" in large red letters with his number (19) below, and his friends had their other numbers. My brother's group had the same jacket but had blue arms and "Master" in large blue letters and my brother's number (96) below.

"How did you call her? Are you seriously looking to break your stupid face?" Then he hit Justin with his fist in the jaw. Justin's head flew to the side and his party prevented him from falling to the ground. Be amazed by Jake's words and actions. I never thought I would do this right in front of me.

"You're a son of" Justin's sentence was interrupted by his hard knock on Jake's face. I groaned as I saw Justin's hand connecting with Jake's face. It bothered me that they were beaten. Violence does not solve anything. The fight was on and people were screaming. More and more people came to see what was happening.

"Stop!" There were enough children's games. Everyone froze and both Justin and Jake looked at me. Justin had some cuts on his face and some bruises and also Jake.

"What do you want pukey?" Said Nash and one of Jake's friends, named Brock, hit him in the face. I always liked it when I was younger, but his ex girlfriend was awful. I shouted again to stop, I think I've never shouted this way. I walked over to Jake and pulled him away from Justin.

"Do not fight with each other," I told them, and Jake frowned.

"He's bothering you, Hope, he deserves every blow he gets." Jake spit and glared at him.

"I just do not want your past to come back, I know for everything you went through and it was not there for you, but I will not tolerate someone doing what they did to you again." His words gave me warmth and I gave him a smile.

Justin and his group just stared at us. Justin's gaze was intense as we talked. I gave Jake a hug and whispered a 'thank you', I was so grateful to have someone like him, someone who cared about me.

"Now go, you have class too." I laughed and joined. They got into their cars and said goodbye. I turned around and saw that Justin was still looking at me and the rest of the boys. I looked at Riley who had a big smile on her face. I walked over to her and then we walked inside, hurrying for the class.

After a boring day of three lessons and some food, Riley and I got ready to go home. We walked outside and in the parking lot we talked a bit.

"You and your brother have a very nice relationship, it's special how much you care about yourself." She gave me a smile and I returned the gesture as I nodded.

"Yes, we've been through a lot of things, but see you tomorrow, it's Friday" we laughed and went our separate ways. As I walked, I noticed that I have not seen Cindy today. As he walked along the sidewalk, someone appeared on the sidewalk. When I saw who it was, I gulped.

"Hey Hope" I heard his hoarse voice approaching me, sending chills down my spine. I tried to pass in front of him, but he got in the way so he made me stop.

"We can talk?" I rolled my head to look at him.

"Actually, after so many weeks of intense intimidation, you just decide 'why not talk to her, yes that would be a good idea'" I teased him but I was so angry right now. I wanted to hit him, he was the last person in the world I want to speak with right now or even have it ten feet from me.

"I do not sound like that." His laugh made me angry even more. He thought this was funny?

"Just shut up Justin and get out of my way" I shouted and he put a serious expression on his face. His muscles in his face tensed. I swallowed.

"I just want to talk, okay?" He looked at me coldly.

"Well, I do not" walk by his side and this time did not stop me.

_______________________
Make sure to like and comment!

- Sam 💞