3.5

c h a p t e r: 35
u n e d i t e d
Hope

It felt like someone hit me on the head with a baseball bat. It was pounding too hard and it was hard to keep your eyes open. I was still in Justin's lap and now I felt a little weird when it was all quiet. I looked around the bathroom and felt my head very heavy, so I put my head on his shoulder as I yawned. Hoping he would let me go from his lap.

"I think you need some more sleep, eh?" He looked down at me, but I did not move my head an inch or I answered. He took me with him as he rose from the tile floor and entered the bedroom.

"You changed my clothes?" He frowned at my question. I think it was his shirt he had on.

"No, I did not," He replied as he picked me up and put me down on the soft white sheets. Now it was my turn to frown. He sounded irritated as if he were hiding something. I rest my head on the soft pillow and sigh.

Justin said nothing else, he just walked out and closed the door. After a few minutes I fell into the arms of Morpheus.

I woke up and looked around the room. He was calm and Justin was nowhere to be found. I got out of bed and walked slowly towards the door. Try to hear something but there was no sound in the room or on the other side of the door. Then a guitar began to ring and I was curious. Slowly I opened the door and my eyes fell on Justin. He was sitting on a huge gray L-shaped couch, his back in front of me with a guitar in his lap. I knew the melody, it was 'Home to mama' by Cody Simpson.

As he played, he sang in silence the words of the song. From what I heard of his singing, he had a beautiful voice. It sounded like an angel.

"I don't work hard when it's easy
I put in work when it's hard

Girl I never believed in
Love until I had your

This is more than a season
And I'm not just sprung

I'm not afraid to tell ya
That you're the one

The one I wake up thinking about
The one I can run to when I'm feeling down
Life is all good when you're around
Girl nobody from the past is
Beating you right now

'Cause I take you home to mama
Let you meet my friends

'Cause you don't come with drama
So I want you til' the world ends

You're way more than worth it
But I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces
You're my kind of perfect"

Suddenly he stopped and turned his head toward me

"What are you doing here?" He almost yelled at me in a rough voice that made me look down. I guess I should not hear that.

"I just woke up." I looked into his eyes. He got up off the couch and put the guitar in place.

"Get dressed, your clothes are in the bathroom, I'm going to take you home" he walked to what I suppose was a kitchen. I went back to the bathroom and closed the door. I saw my carefully folded clothes. I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror. My eyes open to what I see.

It was a bruise on my thigh. I frowned and took a deeper look at her, full of curiosity. I was in a strange place. It was almost on my hip and very close to my most private area, but at the same time outside the arena of my underwear. It was dark enough for a bruise, my bruises never turned out to be dark purple. He still had a frown and looked at the shape. I had never seen a bruise like that, above all, not in my body. I do not remember where I got it or how. Was he so drunk? Someone knocking on the door brought me back to the ground. The door opened and Justin stood there. His eyes opened and I looked down and saw my almost naked body and took the nearest thing to cover me. I blushed and laughed.

"Oh sorry love, I thought you were ready" his eyes were now darker than his normal hazel color as he licked his lips.

"I guess I'm not." I blushed even more. This was so embarrassing. When I looked down I saw the bruise again.

"Oh, and this.." My hoarse voice said, and my eyes met his as I frowned. "Do you know how I got it?"

He walked closer to me as he nodded, with a slick smirk evident on his face.

"How?"

"Me."

______________________________________

How's it going?

Let me know what you think!

MAKE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND ADD SUGGESTIONS ! THANK YOU

I love you guys <3

- Sam 💞