2.4

c h a p t e r: 24
u n e d i t e d
Hope

I sat outside on a bench trying to calm myself down and catch my breath. I saw Riley walking through the door to me with pure rage, but her anger faded when she saw me.

"Hope, do not listen to that idiot, okay?" She sat beside me rubbing my back. I gave her a smile but saw that it was not real. She her his arms and offered me a hug, which was really nice.

"I know this is difficult for you, to change schools because of this kind of thing, but I want you to know that I will always be here supporting you and defending you from those idiots." She gave me a smile and I gave it back, but a real one.

"Our class starts soon maybe we should go?" I said and got up. She did the same and we walked in. While we were walking people inside were looking at us, well to me. Everything was quiet, which I was grateful for. I looked around and saw Ciara standing next to Justin with a disgusted face. She whispered something to Justin and laughed. I ignored it and took my book and headed to the class.

After class I finished the day at school for which I was very grateful. I said good-bye to Riley and started walking around the schoolyard. I looked around to see if I was alone and saw no one and let out a deep sigh.

"Pukey!" My stomach turned and I felt my heart stop. I keep walking and I ignored his call. I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around. Justin's dark gaze meets mine.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" I saw Carter, Matthew, Shawn, and Nash, behind Justin. "A h-home" I tried to look down, but Justin grabbed my chin and lifted my head.

"I do not think so, we have a few things to finish. Your little friend bitch interrupted us this morning." He said but was interrupted by his ringing phone. He picked it up and let out a sigh. I did not know if I should run or not, but I did not want to make things worse.

"Yeah," he answered his phone with an annoying tone in his voice. He still held my arm in a firm grip as he spoke to the person on the phone.

"No, I can not Selena, I'm busy right now!" He muttered to his phone and let out another sigh.

"Well, well, bye." He finished the phone call and then looked at me.

"You're lucky today, bitch, but do not think this is going to happen every time and I'm very far from finishing with you." When he released me, he pushed me to the ground and everyone laughed. I felt tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Hey, you alright?" My thoughts were interrupted by someone's sweet voice. I looked up and saw a very attractive girl looking down at me. She had dark brown hair and gray-brown eyes. When I shook my head, she sat down on her knee and helped me to my feet.

"Those guys are idiots. Bothering a girl as beautiful and innocent as you are." She said, her words made me blush.

"G-Thank you" I was still blushing and laughed.

"It's okay ...?"

"Hope." She smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Oh, a lovely name for a lovely girl. My name is Cindy, it's nice to meet you."

______________________

Dang it Justin, for real! We are trying to give you a chance here but you're not making it any better for yourself!

What do you think is going to happen next!?

Let me know!

Sam 💞