3.6

c h a p t e r:  36
u n e d i t e d
Hope

"You hit me?" I frowned and looked at him. He chuckled something that made me frown even more. He laughed at this, he was joking. If she was playing with me I would be too angry. I can not believe I'm here with him. 

"No, I did not hit you, my love." 

"Do not call me that and what did you do?" I said looking down at my hands.

"You'll have to figure it out for yourself." He winked and left the room. I shook my head and got dressed. I left the room and when I walked inside Justin's living room he was on his phone. He raised his voice a few times, but ignored it. I put on my shoes and jacket and waited for Justin to come. 

"No Sel, I did not, stop inventing these shit lies"

"Oh shut up Sel." 

I heard his heavy steps on the wooden floor that were stepping closer to me. He walked over to me and opened the front door for me. Then we walked outside to his car and drove out of his house. As we drove around the city, look at it. His big hands grabbed the steering wheel and drove through the small streets of the city. It seemed he was thinking a lot because his jaw was tight.

"Something wrong?" I asked quietly 

"Nothing to worry about, Hope," he said and gave me a quick glance and a slight smile. I returned the gesture as always. 

"Can you just tell me about the bruise?" He took a sigh, but it was not an annoying one. 

"No, I told you that you have to figure it out for yourself" he says atoll looking at the road, now I sighed. 

"Can not you give me a little clue?" I asked, feeling curiousness taking over of my body. 

"No, and we're here." I looked outside and saw my house. I knew Jake would be home and my parents would probably be at work. 

"Oh, thanks for letting me sleep in your house and bringing me home," I gave him a small smile. 

"No problem, my love." I opened the car door and left. 

"Ah one more thing before you go," Justin says to me while I'm half way out the car. I nodded in response. 

"You can give me your number?" I frowned at him and he laughed at me. He gave me his phone number and i write in my number, I do not know why I did it. I gave him his phone again and we said goodbye again and entered the house.

"I'm here!" I yelled and I heard a door open and an angry Jake appeared at the top of the stairs. 

"Where the hell have you been? You have no idea how worried I was" he said, coming down the stairs and getting closer to me.

"I was at a party and I slept at Riley's place," I lied.

"And you could not call or something like that, how can you be so irresponsible?" I looked down at my hands. He sighed and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry for being an idiot, but I'm worried something's going to happen to you and it's not there to protect you." I hugged back as a smile formed on my lips. 

"Okay, I know I had to call and tell you I was out, I'm sorry." He nodded and headed to my room. The familiar smell filled my nostrils and I wrote a little in my diary and did a little homework but I was interrupted by my phone. 

From: Riles 🍄

Where did you go last night?? I was worried when people said you went home with Justin...

To: Riles 🍄

I'm fine and yes I did 

From: Riles 🍄 

Oh my God, we have to see each other and talk about this, in the shop at 30? 

To: Riles 🍄 

See you there

I got up from my seat and took a quick shower and then dressed in tight black jeans and a white blouse. I walked downstairs and saw a note on Jake's desk. 

' I went to Hannah's house, I'm going to sleep there tonight. Mom and Dad will be home by tomorrow morning. I love you xx.  '

I smiled and walked to the store. While walking inside I did not see Riley yet so I ordered a cup of chamomile tea and sat at a table. After a few minutes Riley walked inside the store and smiled at me. She ordered and took a seat next to me. 

"Hey, you have so much to tell me" I nodded and started from the beginning. I told him about the talk in the bathroom and even the bruise and I blushed the moment we talked about it. 

"He said it sounded like an angel, aw, I knew he was a little sweet inside" Riley gushed. She interlocked her fingers together on top of the table and dropped her hands into them.

"Yeah I know, but I do not know how I got the bruise" 

"How does it look?" She frowned and I blushed again and I told her. 

"Aw, Hope that's not a bruise, it's a sucker. He made you a sucker, where is he?"

A pacifier. About me ? I shook off that thought and blushed even more. I did not want to tell her the place but I did it after her pleas. 

"Oh, my God, did you sleep with him?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows and making me blush even more.

"No, No, we did not" 

"Aw someone likes him," I shook my head. He would never like someone like me. He can have anyone and I do not think he would choose me over those other awesome girls. 

"He does not like me, not in that way" I took a sigh and did not move my gaze.

"Well, why do not you ask him yourself, he's coming into the store right now." Riley said with a smirk on her face. I take a look behind me and sure enough, I see him enter the cafe. He looked as impressive as ever. He had a white shirt with his hands in tight black jeans. He had his necklace and a pair of RayBans. Someone was walking behind him, a blond haired girl. She was beautiful, with long blond straight hair, she was tall and thin. She had a skirt and a blouse. He entwined his fingers with hers and my heart sank, I do not know why he reacted this way. 

"Who is she?" I frowned. 

"Justin' girlfriend"

______________________________________

Heyyyyyy how are you liking the story?

Let me know what you think!

MAKE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND ADD SUGGESTIONS ! THANK YOU

I love you guys <3

- Sam 💞