2.8

c h a p t e r: 28
u n e d i t e d
Hope

I felt tears begin to form in my eyes. He undressed me and took pictures of me while I was unconscious. I felt so exposed and the idea of ​​who could see that photo shook my stomach. I took a deep breath and felt someone's eyes. I looked up and saw Riley frowning. I did not say anything just took my jacket and came out with the paper in my hand.

"Hope where are you going?" Riley screamed, but I kept walking. I passed the now almost full hallway. The Seniors had finished classes. I wanted to get out of there before they came to bother me. I saw the exit and increase the speed. Some people would see me and tell me some horrible comments.

A tear fell down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it with the hand that held the paper. I felt someone throwing the paper out of my hand and I stopped. I looked up and saw Justin standing with a smile on his face. I wanted to hit him hard in the face and I take every cell of my body to not do it.

"What have we here, Miss Pukey, eh?" He was about to unfold the paper so I tried to take it off but he pushed me.

"Hey, give it back to me" I yelled at him and tried to take the paper again and this time I succeeded. Justin was taller than I was, so he crouched down so that his head was level with mine.

"What's in the paper love?" I felt sick with his nicknames. He was a sick man and I just wanted to get away from him and then go home.

"Tell me Hope" He said my name a little louder and the people around us started to get interested in what we were doing. I shook my head and tried to get away, but he took my body and carried me back in my previous position.

"Tell us what's on paper Hope," he said, almost screaming at me and I felt the heat on my cheeks.

"What's going on, Hope?" I heard Cindy say. I looked back and she and Riley were frowning at me. I took a deep breath and muttered.

"Do not listen to Hope?" Justin's voice echoed in my ears.

"It's me."

He nodded and smiled.

"Yes, and?" I said.

"Justin, leave her alone, will you?" Cindy said from behind.

"You did not have enough before, did you?" Cindy came up to him and her eyes met mine and she murmured me to go home. I nodded and murmured a 'thank you'. Riley ran to me and we went out together.

"What's on paper Hope?" She asked while we were in the parking lot. I handed her the paper and her eyes widened when she saw what it was.

"Oh, my God, Hope! You can not let me do this to you!" She said and looked at me. I told her I did not want to talk about it at the time and we said our goodbyes. As I walked, I hear someone shout my name. I took courage and looked around and saw Cindy running towards me.

"Hey, I thought we were going to walk together." I smiled and nodded. We walked and talked about the day and told her about the photo. I did not show it, I just told her it was a picture of me. She understood that I did not want to talk about it.

We stopped in front of his house. "So, shall we see you tomorrow?"

I nodded and smiled. She moved closer to me, her face inches from mine. I stare into her eyes.

Then she kissed me.

___________________

What do we think of Cindy? Let me know :)

- Sam