2.7

c h a p t e r:  27
u n e d i t e d
Hope

I slowly opened my eyes and my vision was a little blurry. I heard the voice or voices of someone, very weak. My mind could not analyze the voices. I felt a cold cloth on my forehead. It was nice to feel the cold, damp cloth on my face. I felt my body relax and the feeling and warmth disappeared from my face. I blinked but the blurred vision was still there. My mind was a complete disaster and I tried to understand what had just happened. But I did not get anything. I just remembered the beginning of my encounter with Justin. 

"Hope?" It was a sweet voice, much like candy. I closed my eyes and opened them again. When I opened them I received a small smile on Cindy's face, who sat down opposite me with a worried expression. Next to her sat Riley with the same expression.

Riley gave me a small smile to make me feel better. 

"How do you feel? I swear if he hurt you, I'll kill him!" Cindy's voice was hard. I saw the anger in her eyes the darkened brown eyes. 

"I'm fine, where is it?" I looked around the bathroom, but it was just us. 

"I do not know, when I stayed outside waiting for you to finish I saw Justin, Matthew, and Carter. Justin wanted to come in, but I stopped him because I know you were here. But he pushed me aside and Justin went in. I tried to get in but he told me that he had to talk to you. As I pulled away, I saw Carter and Nash walking to Matthew and talking, blocking the way for anyone to enter here "  She took a deep breath and I nodded to continue her story. Cindy handed me a plastic cup of water. I gave her a smile as a thank-you before drinking the water inside the plastic cup. 

"So when Matthew and I talked I tried to get him to tell me what Justin was doing with you but he avoided all my questions. Just then, I saw Justin and the rest walking towards us. Justin had a huge face of concern but also a funny expression as he looked at us. I've told Matthew to go with them. I went to the bathroom and I came here to see  you are here in the corner, swooning. Cindy meet up with me outside the bathroom."

"Oh" was all I could say. What did Justin do while I was passed out? On the other hand, maybe he just left me alone when I fainted, to get out of the bathroom. I guess I had a lot of problems because of the fight today and that a girl fainted. That would not be good if Mr. Fox found out. 

"What did he do to you?" I shrugged. I saw the look on Riley's face, she looked guilty. 

"He told me he was going to finish what he started this morning. I get panic attacks when I'm scared or nervous so I started getting one," I said as I looked at them and nodded. 

"Do you remember anything else?" Cindy asked me with a worried expression. 

"No i don't." I frowned and slowly got to my feet. Cindy helped me up and left the bathroom down the hall. It was empty, and I was grateful for that. Lunch was soon and we decided to skip it. We took our books and walked to class as we said goodbye to Cindy. 

After an economy class we headed to our lockers and then went home. I shuddered when we arrived. When I opened my locker, I saw an unknown piece of paper. I picked it up and felt my heart stop. I could not believe what I was watching. On the paper was a very blurred photo of me in just in my underwear in the school bathroom. I could not find words for it. Under the photo was a handwritten text. I swallowed.

"I told you it was the beginning, didn't i?"

_____________________

omg whyyyyy
did justin do this?

Let me know what you think!

- sam 💞