~1~

Sydney, Australia

"Anvaay! Anaay! Wake up kids", a woman in her late thirties called out her children who were drifted deep into a slumber, "Anvaay! How come you're sleeping for so long?"

"Mom, it's been an hour since I'm awake", Anvaay walked out of his bedroom carrying a Harry-Potter novel in his hands.

The woman rolled her eyes, "You woke up early in the morning just to read a book?", she placed two slices of bread in the toaster.

"I couldn't bear the suspense any longer", Anvaay passed a toothy smile.

The woman chuckled, "Just like you dad. Can't wait for anything!", she brought a bar of butter from the fridge.

Anvaay's toothy grin disappeared suddenly. He couldn't bear what his mom said right now, "I'm not like him", he told and walked away to the living area. 

"Why did you say that Annika?", the woman scolded herself for her words before going to apologize to her son. She knows that her son can resist anything but cannot resist talking about his dad.

Anvaay slid the door of the living area before going to the garden and taking a seat on the swing, "I hate when you talk about him", he said as he sensed Annika close to himself.

"Anvu, it's just you in front of whom I can talk about him", she sat beside him and snuggled him close to her heart, "I am sorry baby"

"My eyes always remind him of him already. At least don't speak about him", Anvaay requested.

"Go and fetch Anaay. He's still sleeping. Take a bath and order him to do the same", she ordered him.

"I wanna spend time with my mom today", Anvaay looked into her eyes.

Annika wanted to cry. Anvaay was an exact copy of his father. Same eyes, same complexion, same hair, same skin, same attitude and same stubborness. He was much mature than children of his age usually are. He was emotionally strong and short tempered, "Its the last day of you school before it closes for vacation. We have a lot of time to spend together"

"Yeah, I see", he got up and took steps towards the door to do the tasks his mother told him.

"Don't forget to take you medicines before the breakfast", Annika reminded him. Not to forget, being his father's son, he has inherited his heart disease. The condition is not that serious, but needs attention.

"I can't forget it, mom", he smiled before finally disappearing out of her view.

Anvaay and Anaay, twins, her only source of happiness in this rough tough, though beautiful Australia. They have been together since past nine years. They were her only family here in.

"Mom, the toasts!", she heard Anaay's voice who must be awake as his elder brother didn't allowed him to sleep further. His first step in the morning is to jump straight into the kitchen, looking out for what's cooking for breakfast.

"Coming Anu", she replied. Anaay was an exact copy of her. Though Anvaay and Anaay were identical twins, still they had a lot differences in between their bodies. Anaay had her eyes, her hair, her skin, his father's complexion though, and her childishness. He was sensitive and securing. He was emotional. 

She rushed back to the kitchen and finds the switch already closed. Beside it, her younger son eating nutella, area around the mouth sunk in it, "Anaay! Did you brush your teeth?"

Anaay made a cute innocent pout. He is caught, "I--I wanted to but Bhaiyu is in the washroom", he made the lamest possible excuse.

Annika tittered inwardly but maintained a strict face. She stepped closer to him and took the napkin beside her to clean his face, "As far as I remember, you and your Bhaiyu have separate room with separate washrooms", she dabbed the napkin on his mouth.