~15~

Armaan was introduced to all. Shivaay was insecure about the love and attention he was getting from Anvaay and Anaay. They looked damn friendly as their bond appeared to be of father and sons.

Armaan had a poor feeling too. He felt insecure about Annika. Though she claims Armaan to just a friend of her, he still feels for her a lot.

"Mom, Dad?", Anaay asked as he wished to approach Shivaay.

"Hey Champ, come over", Shivaay smiled widely as atleast someone cared to ask about him.

Anaay smiled but looked at Annika who gave him an assuring smile, "Go"

Anaay rushed to him and Shivaay bent down on his knees to match his toddler's level and took him into a hug. He felt overwhelmed and contended.

Anaay did miss his father alot. Especially during parent's day celebrations, father's day celebrations, birthdays, festivals when he had a keen role to play, "I missed you Dad. Please never leave us. Mom also misses you a lot"

Shivaay smiled at the fact that Annika still missed him. He looked at her.

She was already looking at the duo in aww but quickly turned her head away to avoid awkwardness.

"I won't. I promise", Shivaay said and extended his hand to Anvaay who was still at his spot.

Anvaay ignored the request and went to Dadi instead. The family met the two boys who were so happy and contended to meet them. Anvaay was too good with everyone. But with Shivaay,he didn't exchange even a word with him. He remained silent and ignorant towards him.

Shivaay was understanding his boy's emotions but as a human, he did feel bad. He wanted his boty the sons close to himself.

"Anvaay, no!", Annika yelled as he was served noodles by the servant, "He is allergic to Tabasco Sauce. Be carefull"

Shivaay felt as if Anvaay was the same person as he was. Heart disease, Allergy to Tabasco Sauce, looks, everything is so similar in them.

"Annika Puttar. Can we just forget everything and be together as we used to be. And now we have Anvaay and Anaay too", Dadi asked emotionally.

Annika gulped the liquid in her throat, "I am sorry Dadi. It would be better if we go on like we are doing. We all are good in our respective lives"

"Bhabhi but we can forget everything, right?", Rudra asked.

"No Rudra, it's not easy for me to forget everything. I can't--I just can't. And talking about Anvaay and Anaay, you can meet or call them whenever you like. Infact, you can visit is in Sydney", Annika told.

"Sydney? Means you all be returning back?", Ishita asked.

"Of course we will Chachi", Anvaay said.

"But I want to stay with Dad", Anaay told.

"Anaay! Grow up! We can't!", Anvaay yelled.

"Anvaay! Stop screaming", Annika said, "Both of you, in your rooms"

The boys left for their rooms without an argument. They knew that the matter was serious.

Shivaay went towards Annika and held her hands, "Annika, please. I am sorry. Can you please forgive me?"

Annika's eyes turned red with anger. She pulled her hands back with a force, "Forget what? Forget the fact you insulted my parents? Forget the fact that you insulted me? Forget the fact you treated me as an outsider just because I was adopted? How can I?", she screamed.

"Annika, I didn't mean to insult you or Mom Dad. But it was my instinct of bloodline and lineage which made me do so", he explained.

"So how can you forget you so called instincts of bloodline and lineage. I still don't have them. I am still adopted. Guess what, it's because of Anvaay and Anaay right? Shivaay, they carry not just your blood but mine too. And adopted person's blood. Leave them alone like you did to me!", she yelled once again.

"Annika, I won't. And I don't want just Anvaay and Anaay, I want you too", he told.

"Sadly you won't", she rebuked.

"Shivaay, I need to tell you something", Dadi said.

Annika looked at Dadi. She didn't wanted her to reveal it to him. She kept the secret and better it remains a secret, "Dadi, No!"

"I won't listen to you anymore Annika", Dadi told, "Shivaay, I knew about Annika's adoption. Infact, even before we conducted your Roka, Esha and Anant told me about it. I refused them to tell it to you cause I knew that you won't accept Annika after it. It was me who hid the secret", she confessed.

Shivaay was shocked. The person he was blaming till date were not at fault at all. Infact, his own family was. How can they hide this important fact?

"Even we knew it", Omkara and Rudra told.

Annika sighed and closed her eyes for a while.

He felt more betrayed. He was wrong. Hell wrong. He turned his eyes at Annika who still had a crying face on. He walked towards Esha and Anant. He joined his hands together, "I am sorry Mom and Dad. I was so wrong. Not just I behaved rudely with you but also gave false accusations. Please forgive me"

Anant and Esha held back. They loved Shivaay as they did Annika. But whenever they tried to forgive him, every tear their daughter shredded cause of him came before them. They looked at Annika.

She blinked her eyes and gave them a green signal. The couple hugged Shivaay closely.

"We forgive you Son", Esha told.

"We do" Anant patted his back.

"I think everything is sorted now. Now, Mom, Dad, Dadi and everyone else, me, Anvaay and Anaay are leaving for Sydney tomorrow", she told blankly.

"Puttar---"

"Dadi, please. I have learnt to live my life properly after a lot of struggles. Please", she requested and marched towards ber room.

                                ~•~

"Anvaay", Shivaay knocked the door of Anvaay's room. Hearing no reply after calling out for three times, he entered inside as the door was already open. He walked a few steps and saw Anvaay sitting in the floor of the balcony, his legs close to his chest. He went near him and bent to his level amd tapped his shoulder, "Champ?"

Anvaay came out of his trance ans became alert, "What are you doing here? Leave right away!"

"Anvaay, I know you are mad at me for what I dis to you. But it was a genuine mistake. I apologize--"

"No matter how much you apologize but you can't reply for my Mom's tears", he shouted.

Shivaay's eyes became moist. He cried, "Anvaay, I know I can't. Please forgive me"

A tear escaped Anvaay's eyes but he brushed it quickly, "She suffered a lot in these years. She used to remember you during each phase of ber life. Your birthday, her birthday, our birthday, your anniversary. I loved you a lot and you did this to her"

"I know but please understand that I have also gone through a lot. Without her, my life was comete mess. I can't stay any more without you all"

"But we can. I am not being rude to you cause Mom gave me ber swear. Please leave us to our situation and move forward", Anvaay told.

"I love her and you guys too", Shivaay said.

"If you would have loved her, you would have never left her", Anvaay argued.

"If I wouldn't have loved her, I would have remarried till now", Shivaay told simply and left the room.

Anvaay thought about the words his father just said. He was right. He loved his mom. He had already paid a lot more price. He had already apologised. Moreover, he was even forgive by Nani and Nanu. Os this the correct time to forgive his Dad?

Hit the vote button if you like it!