~3~

Mumbai, India

The Oberoi Family comprised of Mrs. Kalyani Singh Oberoi, a widow, her only son, Mr. Siddharth Singh Oberoi, his wife, Mrs. Alpana Singh Oberoi, and their three sons, Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra. Mr. And Mrs. Siddharth Singh Oberoi had entered the doors of heaven when their youngest son was just a decade old.

Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, unmarried, a divorcee perhaps, a bussiness man.

Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi, an artist, married to Dr. Ishita Singh Oberoi, a pediatrician, father of two children, seven year old girl, Omisha, and four year old boy, Karish.

Mr. Rudra Singh Oberoi, a business man, married to Dr. Tanvi Singh Oberoi, a dentist, father of five year old boy, Ruvi and is expecting his second child.

The members were having dinner with just the children giggling and laughing. It was a normal routine for them. They have lost their ability of smile all the time ever since the apple of their family left. Perhaps, she was willingly pushed out by her husband. They do smile sometimes, only when they are with their children.

Ishita served the juice to Tanvi who was holding her five months old baby bump.

"Bhabhi, I am done. Please no more", Tanvi requested.

"Mom, the my brother is hungry", little Ruvi said pointing at his unborn sibling.

"I'll be a girl", Omisha stuffed the rice on her plate.

"Stop speaking while eating", Dadi told them and turned back to her plate.

"Won't Bade Papa join us?", Omisha nudged the arm of her Chote Papa, Rudra and whispered to him.

"Omi, he ate in his room", Rudra eyed to focus her on her plate.

In his room, Shivaay was standing in front of the balcony door. He pushed open the door as the breeze kissed his dull and pale face. He closed his eyes, remincing the old good days. He laid on coffee cream recliner kept right beside him. He adjusted it in the half lay position and looked at the photo frame in his hands, a bottle of perfume and a card, similar to the passkeys used in hotels. He closed his eyes as a tear escaped his eyes.

After Annika had left the his cabin, Shivaay followed her. Having a final conversation with her crew members, she goes to the main gates of the branch while he followed the suit.

He saw her looking around the street. His driver brought the car in front of him. He took a seat inside and told the driver to take in the direction where she was standing.

As his car approached in front of her, he lowered down the glass of the window and looked at her, "Miss Alwaani, may I help you with something?"

She came forward towards his, closing the distance between herself and the car, "Thank You, Mr. Oberoi. I was just waiting for my cab"

Bingo, perfect moment to take her along with him. At least, he could start a informal conversation with her, sidlining the work for sometime, "Which hotel?"

"Princley White Gates"

"Oh, that is the same hotel I'm staying in. I'll drop you", he told having a victorious grin inside.

She hesitated. He was her boss. She neither wanted to feel attracted to him nor did she wanted to decline the offer and sound cruel. She heard a horn sound from behind the car, "Umm, Mr. Oberoi, my cab is here. See ya"