Epilogue

Annika opened her eyes slyly. She yawned and saw her husband still asleep. She smiled and wore her clothes which were lying on the floor. She crept over his body and kissed his cheek and then went to his ears, kissing there softly.

He smiled in sleepy and opened his eyes to look at her.

"Happy Anniversary, Shivaay", she said.

"Happy Anniversary, love", he said before taking her lips with his. As they kissed each other passionately, he roamed his hands on her back only to find her dressed already, "Why have you dresses? I thought we'll go for another round", he murmured in between the kiss.

"I bet the kids are already on their way", she whispered back, "Get dressed", she said moving back.

He huffed and did what she said.

As it, they heard a knock at their door. Annika went up to open it and her children, Anvaay and Anaay barged in with a huge smile, a breakfast trolly and bunch of flowers with them. It was their family tradition. They used to have breakfast in bed every time it was Shivaay and Annika's wedding anniversary. 

"Happy Anniversary Mom-Dad", they wished before hugging them firmly. As they had their little celebration on, with lots of chit chat and breakfast, the kids began introducing their plan.

"So we have planned the whole day for you guys. Just join us back on the party scheduled for seven", Anvaay announced.

"What is it you have planned?", Annika asked.

Anaay took out a paper he was keeping beside him, "Here you go. It's your itinerary for the day", he gave it to Shivaay.

He took the paper and examined it.

"Okay let me explain", Anvaay said, "First, after meeting everyone out, you are heading for Shopping in Central Walk Mall, then you'll have Lunch at the restaurant you you went for a date for the very first time. the you'll go for a Spa session and get ready in the cloths we have arranged in the same hotel as that the Spa is in. The dressers with help you with Makeup and stuff, Mom. You don't have to do anything", he announced.

Annika smiled, "Sounds like a plan"

"Thank you kids", Shivaay said.

Anaay wanted to say something and so did Anvaay. They both glanced it other to speak.

Shivaay noticed the tension going in between the brothers, "What's wrong? Do yo guys want to say something?"

"Yeah, Bhaiyu wants to", Anaay told quickly.

Anvaay gave him a I-will-kill-you look, "Even Anaay wants to", he said.

"Boys, care to explain?", Annika asked.

Anvaay gulped, "Umm... Mom, actually....I have..I mean we have, Me and Anaay, we have invited our friends too to the party", he said.

Shivaay chuckled, "It's great"

Anaay sighed, "Actually, both of us wanted you to meet someone", he said.

"Who?", Annika asked.

"I want to you meet Adya", Anvaay said.

"I want you to meet Shradha", Anaay said.

Shivaay and Annika looked at each other before facing them again, "Adya and Shradha, twins. I am glad you both finally agree on making us meet them", Shivaay said.

The brother smile slyly, "No, we just thought it would be a nice occasion to invite them", Anvaay clarified.

"Yeah, after dating after three years, finally", Annika teased them.