~11~

Shivaay was in his room. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about the children he met at the park. Anvaay and Anaay. There are many thing which connect him and them. 

The looks. They are too similar to him. Anvaay was an exact carbon copy of himself. Anaay was also a copy of him though, he had different eyes and more of Annika's looks.

Can they be his own kids? But how could be that possible. Annika was not pregnant before their divorce. They didn't had any sort of relations after that.

Was she actually pregnant before the divorce? Then why didn't she tell him that. How could have she? He didn't used to even talk to her straight face then disclosing such a big deal was huge. 

She didn't even said anything when the judge asked them about any child from their relation. He clearly remembers her saying a no. Did she lie? She can't.

If Anvaay and Anaay were his kids, then his guilt level increased manifolds. He regretted taking a divorce from her.

He walked towards the cupboard and pulled the door. She rummaged through the files kept in the left corner. The right corner is always empty. It was her space and only she had rights to use it. He found a black file and opened it. He found some piece of paper. Some documents perhaps. He kept the file back and taking the documents, he laid back on the bed.

"Legal Separation Of Marriage"

It was the final copy of their divorce. It clearly stated some facts. It was a mutual divorce, though he knew that Annika was against it. No share of Alimony. No share of property. No child from the marriage.

He brushed his hands on Annika's signature. It was smudged. He knew that a tear had fallen from her eyes while she was signing it which damped the signature.

Shivaay went to the Alwaani Mansion where Annika was staying since past few days ever since the tension rose. Her mother was adamant to not let Annika stay in the Oberoi Mansion until every thing is sorted.

He saw her parents sitting in the hall while she was absent, "I wanna meet Annika"

Her father nodded and pointed upstairs to her room while her mother didn't even look at him.

He went towards her room. The door was open and he peeked inside and saw her weeping lying on the bed with a picture frame near her chest. His heart ached. But he can't forget that she hid such a huge truth from him, "Annika"

She became alert and looked up to him. She smiled widely hoping that he came to resolve the differences. She cleaned her face and ran towards him.

Before she could hug him, he stopped her by showing her his palm, "Sign them", he held up some documents.

She felt bad at his behaviour. He was not here to resolve the differences. She took the documents confusingly. She read the heading. It broke her heart. She read it again, "Shivaay, you can't do this to us!", she yelled.

"Of course I can do it Annika!", he yelled back.

"Just because I am a----", she was stopped in between by him.

"It's not just a thing. It's huge! You should have told me earlier. Maybe we wouldn't have been together in that case and it would have been all okay", he scowled.

"For god's sake Shivaay, I didn't knew about it! I can never ever think to deceive you just to be with you!", she shouted.

"I don't know whether you knew it or not! Just sign them!", he yelled.

"Shivaay, is this what you think about me in almost  two years of togetherness?", she broke down.

He wanted to hug her, console her forget the things which are wrong in between them. But he isn't able to terminate his ideologies, "A relation based on a truth can't be justified. Sign and send them to me", he left.

Shivaay received a call making him come out of his thinking. It was Om.

He told him that Dadi was alright. She was in a quite stable condition as compared to the previous situation.

Its strange right. Dadi was critical even after the operation ans suddenly, within the span of two hours, she is totally fine and ready to bounce back home.

An instant relief could be given only when your pain sooth down. Dadi's pain was Annika's leave. Did Annika just came back and met Dadi which led to her fine health.

He asked Om about how come everything is so good. Om said that even he, Rudra, Ishita and Tanvi had no clue about the same.

So many hints of her arrival. The kids and now Dadi.

                              •~•

"Dad", Shivaay entered Dr. Anant Alwaani's cabin.

Anant was at once astonished to find him there. They are seeing each other after four freaking year. He didn't wanted to say anything to him, "Kalyani Ji---I mean Mrs. Oberoi is alright. Nothing to worry about", he began to leave.

Shivaay tried to stop him, "Dad please"

"Its Dr. Anant Alwaani for you Mr. Oberoi!", he warned.

"Dad, is Annika back?", he asked straight.

Anant's eyes opened widely and he gulped. He can't disclose the facts, "She is no one to you. Stay away!", he tried to leave but before that, his phone ringed. It was Annika.

Shivaay noticed the change of expressions on Anant's face. Something was wrong.

Anant having no option picked the phone in front of Shivaay who was still standing closing the door, "Yeah----Ya---No, no Abostryl----Let him relax---Bye"

Shivaay's sureness of now rising. Abostryl. The med he gave to Anvaay. He needs to do something. He left without saying any thing.

Hit the vote button if you like it!