~5~

Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport, Sydney, Australia

Annika, along with her kids was sitting inside the airplane, all set to take off to India. It was a long, sixteen hour journey. They were in their first class area with a private apartment inside it. She preferred it cause Anaay isn't comfortable in sitting on the same seat for so long. Anvaay had gone to help Anaay with the room and let him sleep. It was 2'o clock in the morning. The flight too off.

Later, she saw Anvaay coming to her and taking a seat beside her, "Anvu, you didn't sleep?"

He kept his left hand on her right one, "Are we really going back?"

She smiled and brought his hand closer to her lips, pecking the back on his palms, "Yeah. I have some work to do. Go and fetch some sleep", she assured him

He nodded and left to the room to get some sleep beside his sleepy head brother.

Annika was working on her laptop. She had no heart to sleep. She couldn't imagine going back to India after whole nine years. The last time when she left, she had never thought that she'll be coming back. Her family were not in contact with the Oberoi's. But they were in contact with Om's and Rudra's wives. They work in Alwaani Hospital, afterall. 

She clicked on an old folder in her laptop. She found a lot of pictures of her and Shivaay. Memories, beautiful memories. She found a screenshot of her chat with him. It was their first chat. She smiled remembering each and every word and part of their first chat. She closed the lid of the laptop and shut her eyes.

Annika was working in her room. She was feeling terrible after leaving him and their conversation in between. She wanted those moments to come back and prolong. She laid back on the bed after her work was finally over. Mails sent! Wishlist checked! Priorities checked! Checked! Checked! Checked! She heard a beep on her phone. She opened the screen

"2 new messages- 72XXXXXXXX"

She clicked on the message.

"Hey"
"Shivaay here"

She smiled widely. He remembered his promise. Well, not a promise, but he kept his words. Annika, reply! her mind alarmed her.

"Hi"

"Your urgent word, it it done?"

"Yeah, just a second before you messaged"

"Seems I have a good timing"

You have every thing good in you man! she thought and saved the contact, Mr. Oberoi?, nyah, Shivaay Sir?, no, Shivaay?, no na, Hot Boss?, freaking good!

"Maybe :|"

"Are you speechless?"

"No, actually I don't whether to say something or not, cause you're my boss"

"Don't behave like that. I told you, we are friends"

"Since when?"

"Ever since we met at the camp today evening"

"Sorry for my sudden exit. I spoiled your evening too"

"No, infact I was not at all interested in going there"

If he wasn't interested, then why did he go?