Chapter Nine

Hola angels,

Long time! I know! I am apologizing for making you wait for a log period. I was just busy with my life.. my schedule.. I was busy to gather up my mess, which still not organized. I am still in process to recover from my traumatic life. So, forgive me if I totally disconnected myself from here and everything. I just don't know anymore what to do! So, I had to figure myself out. I had to know What I really want....!!! In the process of figuring myself out i kind of losing myself. I am still in process... and I also felt bad to leave everything unfinished here... !!!. Sorry. 

Well, just a small update on the story. a small version. enjoy. (Sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistake) The story is not edited yet.

=======================================

Nandini

Monster!

He would never change. And that's why you love him.

"What! I don't." I snapped. At least not anymore.

He ruined me. His whole existence ruined me and my everything. How could I still be in love with him? It's not that I was in love with him from the beginning ever. He forced his love on me. That's it.

You eventually accepted.

Oh, damn you! Why can't you shut your damn mouth for once?

Because I am you, and besides, you are too stubborn. It's my duty to guide you to the right path, and that's him.

No. It's not him.

Agree or not, you are his child's mother. There is no way he will abandon his child. If anyone's trying to snitch his child from him, then he will make sure that the person sees his death bed.

Right! I sighed.

But it's not right to separate the mother from her child, when I already agreed to his all terms and conditions.

Yeah. Yeah. We see how you agreed again to his terms and conditions, and blindly signed the paper. How clever of you! Old stupid Nandini!

Humph!

Enough! Stop talking to yourself like a fool, Nandini.

One night only. It will pass soon. And in morning you will be able to see your son. Just one night.

I consoled myself to sleep with hope that Manik wouldn't trouble me to see my son.

(Next Morning)

A sound on the door, woke me up. I hurriedly went to open the door and....

Here he is! The almighty Manik Malhotra, all dressed up like he is all prepared for the battle. I ignored him and shut f*cking door on his face. I quickly ran to the washroom to see myself.

Damn you Manik!

I f*cking look like a hobo. Couldn't you just freshen up before opening the door, Nandini? At least you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself in front him like that.

Sh*t!

But what am I worrying about? What if he sees me that way?

It doesn't matter. It's not like I am... um... ugh!

I quickly done with my morning routines and dressed up to match him that I am not a f*cking hobo like he thought. I didn't do too much, just wore a plain blue saree with a silver blouse as the saree's edge is silver.