Chapter Six

Hola Angels, 

I get huge response on my new story 'THE KILLER'. And i am really grateful to you all. Honestly, I was really shocked at first. It was a new concept. And I am glad that you all are opening to the new concept. THE KILLER has no romanticism.. no love.. nothing but pure thriller with steamy scenes. Many of you might expected that it would be love story. but NO.. it isn't. And I am also thrilled to write the story. And when i designed the outline of the story, I was amazed with the brutality. i mean i never published a story like that. Though i have a lots of idea, so i just wanted to try one of my ideas on MaNan to see if i can do that or not. 

An experiment. and i find it really enticing. 

Now lets talk about this story AUV.  Are you all liking the story? Satisfied? I mean i am kind of. Because from where i started was a big risk for me. AUF>>AUV. I did lot of mistakes in AUF___in grammar, in sentence and the spelling. yeah. Because it was just a... i don't know what was that. But i always love writing. I write poem mainly. But AUF was my first attempt to write a story. So starting from zero to 10 is a good thing. 

Okay.. no more rambling. Enjoy and the story is not edited. (Sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistakes. ) 

=================================================

Chapter Six

Manik

Two months later.

I didn't mind a good business deal— weapons, threats were my thing to live. What I hated most was betrayal. And I f*cking could sense that each one of this board members were waiting to set the fire against me, and honestly my soul also had been burning for hours to set the fire. I wanted to pound my fist non-stop against anything, it would be better if that changed into their faces.

The insanely intense talk about business today making me sick, but I had to attend, faced them so they could get the message clear in their head that I was no longer going to tolerate their breach of trust towards me. I was the one, I am the one and I will be the one who will hold the chair of the head of the Mafia. Always.

I was here to set the rules clear, closed the case for ever.

"I heard a rumor. And I hope it was a rumor."

I sounded cold and rigid, couldn't show any distrust when I was sharing a room with dangerous men.

Rule number one, never think less of your challenger. You never know when the table turns around.

"What if it isn't, Manik?"

I raised my eyebrow at the man's audacity, questioning silently if he had a death wish or not. I smiled wickedly. "Then I have to kill you. If there is no loyalty, then there is no reason to live." His face turned pale. Good. Fear is the thing I always I liked on their faces. Their fear indicated that they didn't forget the unmerciful favor I did to traitors.

I had no limitation. And I never showed mercy.

I would kill them without second thought.

"You become intolerable, Manik. And this wasn't a rumor." An old man stood up daringly and said the things I hated. I forced myself to breath, before I punched the old man. Aryaman came and held the man against wall.

"Bloody hell!" Dhruv snapped. "If you dared to utter one more word, I will kill you." No matter what the caused for our indifference, Dhruv wouldn't ever betray me.