Prologue

(***Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes. Not edited. )

Listen the song.

**Check the demo image of the letter in below.***

=========================

Prologue

Loving someone could cause the downhill.

I thought I was progressing and showing how my heart beat for her, but she didn't felt the same, she took the first chance to slip away from my side, didn't think twice to tell me the truth. I had to find out everything by myself.

How could you Nandini? How?

I loved you so much. I gave my heart to you and what you did? You just ripped it apart to bleed.

Didn't I gave you a reason to love me?

Eight months.... Eight months I waited for you with a hope that you would return and...

But you didn't. You didn't came.

You took my love as weakness... you made me look like a fool to my men. Actually it wasn't your fault. I am the one in fault. I was fooled that I would found love but I forget that love didn't exist in this world. It was just a word.

I was in fault to love you.

My hands trembled and I looked at letter again, the words seemed so fuzzy and hard to read, and I felt the warm saliva rolls down from eyes. Furiously I wiped it down and read the letter again.

Dear

Love

MANIK,

Sor

Me

You

I don't want to make any explanation or anything about my departure. Because I don't want to, and there is no need of explanation.

Just know that I got my freedom.

And that is what I wanted from the first, but never voiced it out because of your cruelty. I was scared. You ruined me. You broke me fully that I couldn't trust anyone. Even I couldn't trust myself.

That badly you ruined me.

Yes, you did tried to heal me but you have to know that somethings never healed... somethings always remain broken and shattered.

I want my freedom. Although I don't want my freedom at all.

Because I love you. But you never gave me any reason to trust you.

Never.

And I don't want that for my ch.... bab........... *tear drops*

I don't want an uncertainty for my future. You would always be fenced with enemies and I have to face this with you. And I am not ready for it. I had face enough. I saw how your world worked... and how you worked.

Brutality, violence— are your world— but not mine.

You hurt me very badly that I still not get over it. Every night I went to trauma just because of your pathetic tortures.

Why Manik? Why?* tears drops*

You never tell me the reason... why?

You did tell me about your past but you never told me how did you get into the things... you never told me how did you turned out so heartless?