Chapter Two

Hello,

Yeah long time. i know. But i already explained why. I don't want say the same things again. Sometimes situation doesn't support the same way it did once. 

Anyway, enjoy. Not edited. Short. 

====================================

Nandini

Being nice with other people and show them around was not a hard job, but my jaw hurt a little at the end of the day with all the smiles I had to offer to them. It was my all day routine, being polite, smile and behave properly with all the clients.

I knew life was not going to be simple, but I never thought I had to see this day one day. Putting my hand on my abdomen, I felt him and a motherly concern consumed my mind with love, affection. I smiled. Maybe everything happened for a reason.

Not complaining, but the gilt inside me killing me.

He had a point.

I had a point.

But I had no idea who got the right point. For me, I thought I was right. And now when I looked back I realized not every right point was always right. I closed the document and sighed, couldn't seem to concentrate on my work. Being pregnant really worked me out for the all day, and now I had to do this types works where I had to stand all the day.

"Ms. Nandini, you can leave now. I think that's enough for you today." My boss came and ordered.

"I can manage, Sir."

"No. Look at yourself, hardly taking any breaks and you're even covering up for others. And that is thing I won't tolerate here. Everyone has to do their own task, not just sitting around. I don't pay them just to see their faces."

I never count him as a talkative person, just the opposite. But seeing him like that made me smile. I looked at him and observed, his jaw tightened as his teeth clenched with the every words he said. What tabloid said was true. An asshole. But what I saw now was that he was a caring person too, in his own way, and for a reason he reminds me of Manik.

"Okay, Mr. Jaiswal. I will take leave now."

He nodded at me and went to his room.

****

I took the stairs and glanced around as I felt like someone was watching me. When I saw no one, I unlocked my door and get inside. It became my regular routine for some days like I could feel someone presence, and the shit scared the hell out of me. It brought back the memories of the night I ran away from my life.

I switched on the light when a known voice rang through the room, my body went stiffed.

"Hello, Nandini." There was no way I would miss the accent of his tone. My eyes skimmed the man's attire, his eyes locked with me in a hard way, I gulped my nervousness as he continued to watch me.

No.

It couldn't be possible.

I watched his predatory step as he walked towards me, my heart stop for a second when i met those dark cold eyes, accusing me for abandoning him at the hospital bed and most importantly hiding the truth. As long as i wanted to fear him but i couldn't rather it's turned me on.

I squeezed my legs, ignoring the sensation between my legs which is wet by at his intense hard gaze. Trying to be act like I am affected by him but honestly I am affected. I am trying not jump on him and ravish him because it's not the appropriate time.