Chapter Three

Hello, Lovelies. 

How are you all? Waiting for the update for a long time? I know. sorry that i kept you all wait. But .. i won't give explanation because those words became boring, though they are the truth. I couldn't change. And i couldn't manage. Not everyone is understandable. 

Anyways, enjoy the update. Not edited. Sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistakes. 

and do listen the song. It's Arabic, but i find the music so touched with the plot that i got inspired and i wrote the chapter while listening the song. :P 

=====================

Manik

I watched her from my seat with cigarette hanging from my lips, acting like an invisible magnet, though I could sense that she was aware of my presence. It was hard to maintain a cool demeanor around her, when she had this aromatic aura. I felt aroused and just the thought of holding her naked body beneath me while I fucked her slowly made me insane.

Total distraction.

That reminded me of our encounter last week. I swore before went to her place that I wouldn't create a drama that was why I waited for a week to make my appearance at her door. But something had changed when I appeared just ahead of her, and seeing her swollen stomach I couldn't control the anger and scared the shit out of her.

But what choices she left me?

I looked at her soft features and her regardless attempt of walking the stairs. Such a bitty little person like her had this flame inside that I couldn't help myself from getting intrigue by her presence. Though her defiance towards my every order, made me angry. I told her not to climb the stairs, but see the madam had to disagree.

I walked silently beside her and carried her to my arms. She struggled for a bit but when realized there was no use of this, she stopped fighting. Glancing down at her, I saw she was throwing daggers at me. I raised my eyebrow in amusement. Seriously! I came down and walked to the guest room. I placed her on the bed then stepped back to maintain a distance between us. "I ordered you not to climb up the stairs." My voice was calm, but she wasn't so stupid not to catch the warning behind the words.

"I am not a disable person. I can climb the stairs." She fired back.

I raised a single brow, challenging her to go further. She started to cough nervously, clearing her throat. "I am used to this. I climbed the stairs at my work place." Seeing my expression she quickly added. "Doctor said I need exercise."

"Exercise like this?" My voice sounded like gravel, but did her flinched her a little. "Not in my watch." I could sense her discomfort from here. And that made me realized we back to the first place from where we started. I pressed lips tightly as the thought crossed my mind. Fuck. If I was like before I would have taught her lessons, but I am a changed person now. I didn't have to teach her a lesson to make her realize the love we had. Because we came far from there. "But what can I expect from you? A doctor will come and see you in an hour. Behave. After what he will suggest, you would follow." Her lips parted to say something but decided against it. And this little act of her was enough to make a move on her. But I controlled myself.

Though it was fucking hard not to pounce on her when she was looking like a goddess. I turned and walked out from the room as not trusting myself right now.

I did love her.

My heart twitched, crying at the word I used.

Did!