Chapter Five

Hello Tesoros,  

How are you all? 

Hoping and Praying you all are doing fine in this pandemic. The world is in crisis, and we all are together in this. Be careful, be safe. and please stay home and clean.

umm..

As i promised, i would update this week so.. here it is!! 

Enjoy! ( not edited. sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

--------------

Chapter Five

Nandini

When I came to the dining area this morning I found no one, me alone in this large villa of Manik.

It was like he purposefully making me staying alone so I could reach out to him in fear. But I wouldn't dare to do that. Not in my sense, at least. After my encounter with Cabir, I understood that I wasn't welcomed here this time.

Then he shouldn't bring me here if he really wanted to punish me.

Uh oh... right! My baby! He wanted the baby. He belonged to him too. I scolded my mind for considering the reason. It was not like the baby was planned. It was unplanned and I definitely knew that he wouldn't have want my baby that time. But I loved my child, and I wouldn't ever think of giving it up to anyone.

Anyone means anyone.

There was no one who could help me out during the day and night. He even sent off Ayesha from here. As I said he purposefully driving me into insanity. And I had no strength to fight him, at least not in my present condition.

Just couple of days left. I thought.

Yeah. If he considered that I would bent to his every rules and demands then he is in delusion.

I waited long in the living area, but time just passed and no one came. I kind of started to feel sick again.

Oh... No!

I gasped and held my stomach. Not now. For god sake. I am alone.

It would be better if I go to my room and relax. For some reason I wasn't feeling well today, and the loneliness of this place didn't help me a lot. I spent the day roaming around the place here to there, and nothing changed. And the day passed the place felt like more dark and shady to me.

"Ah!!!!" I screamed. Oh please! My breathing get shallow as I trying to hold on something, the pain increased. No. No.

"Nandini!"

Manik! I hopefully looked up, but disappointment wash over me as I saw Cabir instead of Manik. Cabir standing at the side of kitchen counter, horrified. "What the hell--,"

My baby!

"My wa-water.... I think the baby is coming."

"What! Holy F*ck!" Cabir started to pace around that make me angry.

I opened my mouth to breath, but another pain ripped through me.

"Sh*t! What I do now?" Cabir asked as he come to hold me. "Manik! I need to call Manik."

"Oh no! You need to take me to the hospital, you idiot. But first, get the bag i placed on the left side of my door." I saw Cabir running to my room for the bag. I screamed again.