Chapter Eight

Hola angels,

Smile!

I know i always make you wait, but hope this time i didn't. Here is another update. Enjoy. (Sorry for any Grammatical and spelling mistakes.)

============================================

Manik

I considered to behave like a courteous and honorable man, however my mind couldn't let go of the misery of this past months when I meandering the street like crazy man just to find her, and my family hide the truth... everyone. I wasn't just angry, but furious— furious enough to destroy everything. Still I couldn't... her softness is alive in me, the way she reacted to my all words became my breath.

I breathe through her... even though I am mad at her.

"Would you please stop this acting now?"

I was indeed furious or the f*ck whatever I was feeling just disappeared and replaced with something else— something that I was actually holding back, but her fruity sotto voce calmed the beast in me. I took her appearance once again, creamy skin, fragile features, big lashes and softy feeling on my hands... f*ck, I really want to run my fingers through her... damn!

Entering my room, I finally let her slip from me.

Her cloths are not eye-catching, as I mentioned just a simple one, and she followed. A simple red saree, but her white skin making it gorgeous— eye-appealing for me to devour. She is perfect.

And you aren't!

Shut up!

She sighed, trying to calm herself, but as minute passed She grumbled at me. "You monster, what the hell do you think of yourself? I was literally begging you to let me go, but you bastard! MOVE."

I almost laughed at her, but controlled myself. "If I don't?"

"Listen the deal was just to get married. So you have no right to keep me here. And I want my son now."

When this girl will learn? This time I f*cking gave her a time to inspect all the details on the paper yet she had no clues. I think one week wasn't enough for her to read all the lines. The documents were prepared early and before telling her that we would get married today I gave the papers to her a week ago... shutting my brain down, I laughed this time.

Her eyes went wide at my response.

"Same naïve Nandini! You should have read the papers clearly."

"And I did." Her response was quick but holding doubts. "I mean I did but...,"

I inched forward, like a hunter just sees his pry. I could feel her fear, but without a breaking an eye contact I moved forward until she fall onto bed. "Ma-Manik." Eyes pleading at me.

"Hm?" She clenched the mattress tightly, fear shining in her eyes. Leaning forward a bit, I whispered. "Nandini. Nandini. What will I do with you?" I flicked my fingers on her trembling arms, so soft. Honestly I hadn't plan this nor I did think about this, but I could feel my stiffed c*ck, ready to bed her.

She is mine.

Yes. She is yours.

Mine.

I could have her this moment... I waited a long, like before I could force... I could tricked her. But..... All the past irritation and anger appeared again in my mind. This marriage is for my son, Sahanj, and just to torment her until.....