Chapter One

Hello Dazzlers,

Happy New Year, 2018. I wish you all a significant year. 

Last year might not be so deluxe for all and may be for some the year might bring the joyous, but still it held memories-- good or bad.. memories are memories and memories hold the root our soul. So, i won't tell you all to forget the last year and move forward. but instead i would love to tell you that just hold the last year in your soul and take the best and learn from your mistakes, and step ahead with a new aspiration that you will make the new year blissful for yourself. Yes, sometimes it's hard to stay with the resolution you made, sometimes it won't be fulfill like you planned and your way might take the difficult path, but stick to your goals, doesn't matter how you reached to your goals, just take the right or wrong decision that could make you yourself and have the joyful year. Be positive and be strong.

Happy New Year, 2018.

A simple gift for you all.

Yes, i will update this story slowly. so don't pressure me. 

Ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes. (not edited). 

===================

Nandini

"Did you?"

"Nope. I didn't even apply for this job."

I said ruefully, not looking at Mrs. Shethy. Although she did everything for me and... I was just disrespecting her generosity.

"It's okay dear. I will arrange the appointment." Her words were like a heaven to me. Gratefully I looked at her, and recalled the moment when she found me-- I was hungry and laying on the nasty road, cloths were teared up; if it wasn't her then I might not be survive and nor did my...child. Wiping the tears I nodded at her.

"Tomorrow 10 am."

"Okay. I will be there."my voice cracked so I just avoid her eyes so she couldn't see my tears.

"Good."

She talked about some important staff so I could handle the interview but my mind was distracted me with my past that I tried to avoid and reminding me of him. Silently and slowly it was killing me inside.

"Nandini?"

"Huh? Yes?"

"You zoned out." My cheek flashed as I realized I again miss the talk... so embarrassing.

"Uh. No.. I was just thinking about to get this job, you know." Of course, another lie. But I also couldn't tell the truth. She is my only option to get out of this miserable life. I need this job to survive... I need to feed myself and my child.

There is no Manik Malhotra who will help me out. I have to survive alone. During the past eight months I learned a lot and discovered a lot – afraid and surprised. I exceeded all the boundary and suffered the worst to come here now but I abandoned my beautiful picture with that also. I lost but alive. Too much happened and He would be devastated if he find out. So no matter what I had to be hidden from the world.

After saying a goodbye to Mrs. Shethy, I ate then calculating my days.

As long as I thought guilt circling me like a cloud as I evoked the day when I left without giving a second thought. I didn't even thought about Manik and his family.... nor I thought about my child and what would happened if I left. My decision was wrong and I had suffered. But now there is no turning back... I can't face him. I often referred to have my freedom as I felt caged and suffocated, hell I was scared for the life was throwing at me-- it was not something I wanted from the beginning,but slowly as my action answered me with brutal candour I realized my lack but I already sealed the fate and now left alone.