Chapter 4

Admitting 

" Adorable..." as I unlocked the door and walked out into the middle of the casita and saw Luisa hammock. I turned around and almost screamed as I saw Camilo sneaking food. I ran to him.

" Is there any more left over?? "

" Yeah it's in the basket on the table."

"Are we the only one u-"

" What are you two up to?" As Isabella raised an eyebrow.

" Nothing just a bit hungry-"

" Hey Elena, can we talk really quick? " I blinked in confusion.

" Uh sure-"

Isa and I walked into the kitchen and we sat down. " Do you like my sister?" she straight up asked me. I nearly choked on the question. I felt myself burn up. " I- What make yo-"

" Oh I heard the whole thing...~" as Dolores snuck in.

" Spill it Dolores." Isabella said with a grin staring at me.

" OK OK I like your sister...you guys probably think I'm weird-"
" Just letting you know Luisa literally talks about you till she goes to sleep." Dolores added.

" Luisa is different from other people I knew...I don't even know if my dad is up for knowing that I'm into women.."

" Girly we got your back no matter what happens when you're ready you ready." Dolores replies.

I hugged both of them and cried my eyes out. " Thanks, you guys are the best.."

" Imma head to bed, but this is a secret between us, don't tell her...I beg..."

" Your secret is safe with us" they formed their hands into little hearts.

I walked back up to Luisa's room. She was fast asleep, I hopped in her bed and held onto her like a big teddy bear. " I love you LuLu..." as I drifted off to sleep.