Chapter 10

Luisa pov:

They walked in and we sat on my sofa.

" Kleki what happened?" as you could hear the shaking in my voice. Kleki was tearing up.

" Pa...was close to being able to kill Elly last night...I'm happy she came out but she knew how he was. It's just... ever since she met you I have never seen her at her happiest and I know he saw how happy she was after these past ten years of momma being gone. Elly and momma were so close but the day the tsnami came and killed momma right in front of her... or that's how i heard the story. But back to what happened last night– she came out to dad last night and he told her to get out and basically called her a whore and wished he never had a daughter like her...but after Elly left he started questioning me if I knew anything about this. He was throwing stuff at me while I was screaming in pain. He then called me an Indian and other racial slurs to my race and wished he had left me in the forest the day he had met. I just cried to sleep. The only reason I don't have any scars on me or anything is because of the arpea your mom made me last night. I kept it for when I got hungry at night but I felt like it was the right moment to eat it. That's why I stayed quiet when you asked me while we were in the forest today... " Kleki was a sobbing mess. I couldn't help but hug her and cry with her.

" Kleki thank you for telling me and Mirabel about this. I won't let your father hurt you or El anymore. I can promise you that...stay here tonight you can stay in mirabel's room until we get things sorted out. People like you papi don't deserve to live in this town.." as I stood up and threw my skirt and shirt back on.

" I'm telling mami and pa about this we can't let him stay here to hurt people..." as my fist balled up. Elena had woken up. She saw her sister whipping her tears away.

" Elly..."

" Lu...what's going on. "

" I'll be back dont worry about me... just look after mirabel and Kleki..."

" Ok..." as I left the room and walked downstairs. I knocked on the wall.

" Hola you guys...but I need to talk to you guys about something." as my red eyes from all of the crying from earlier. They looked at me worried.

" Luisa what happened..." as

" Yall might not want antonio around for this convo its kind of...dark..."

" Antonio, can you go upstairs and play with kleki and mirabel?" as pepa asked him to go up.

" MHM!"

I sat down at the table. I took a breath in and out.

" This is about Elena and kleki...you guys know how we found her on the doorstep passed out...? Well more was still going on at her pa's house with kleki. I had given them both momma's arpeas but kleki kept her for later, but her pa was throwing things and stuff at her and she said she was bleeding and bruised up as much as El when she left. Kleki ate the arpea i gave her after the fights broke out...that's why she looks ok...but we have to do something about their pa!?" as I was quite angry.

" HE WHAT!? " As Isa and Mami and Tia stood up.

" OH I PUTTING MY FOOT UP HI-" Isabella stood up.

" Wait wait. We have to solve something better than this. Who could actually know why he might be doing all this. I mean He did lose his wife and a single father, maybe that could be a reason..?" as Dolores interrupted.

" I agree with dolores we have to find out a lot of background to see why he is like this..." as felix replied to dolores statement.

" Yeah you got a point..." as I layed my head on my table. " I just dont want El and her sister to get hurt...you know." as tears rolled down my face.

" Luisa we know how much you love El...but we have to think this one through...ok.." as Juleita hugged me and rubbed my back in comfort.

" *sigh* You're right. Heh we can let them stay here till we figure things out..." as I whipped my tears away.

( AGAIN IK ITS SHORT BUT IM BUSY WITH STUFF IM SORRY )