Chapter 8

Elena's pov :

I had woken up in Luisa's room. " Lul..lu?" as I looked around. I stood up and had a nightgown on...but it was bigger than my size. I rubbed my eyes and looked down at a note on her dresser.

Morning El,

I left out an outfit I sorta grown out of. Feel like you're at home!

Love ya! Luisa <3

I was changing and getting ready and noticed the skirt was big. I went to see if Mirabel was up. I knocked on her door.

" Come innn! "

" Hey Mirab-"

" Elena, are you alright? You were blacked out on the doorstep with bruises all over you...what happened when you left with Kleki last night..? Is she ok..?"

" I hope...but I came out to my dad at dinner..." I bursted out in tears. " He hit me with his belt and called me a...whore..."

" Elena..." as she hugged me. She burst out into tears. " I'm so sorry that your papi was this." I felt my tears rolling down my face.

" I just hope Kleki is ok.." as I played with my fingers. I suddenly remembered.

" Got any spare clothing pins or something?? "

" Si! I can fix the skirt for ya!! " as Mirabel went to measure the skirt and stuff.

Somebody knocked on the door. The door was opening. Me and Mirabel looked up and saw Luisa.

" Hey Mir ha-" She was red. She ran over and hugged me from the back.

" YOU OK NO MORE BRUISES??" as she shook me. I was kinda scared in the situation.

" Lu-lu im fine..." as i looked at her and kissed her nose and gave her a hug.

" Thanks for the outfit by the way." as I .

" A-" she walked out frozen in bright red. I kinda jumped as I heard a squeal coming from behind the door as it faded while going downstairs.

" D-did i do something wrong I-"

" Na she just shocked like after the kiss you gave her last night before all of that.." as the convo faded.

Mirabel fixed the dress.

" There the skirt is fixed!!" I hugged Mirabel.

" Thanks Mir, I appreciate it!!" before I left to walk down casita. I saw Luisa talking to Isa and Dolores. I was about to walk up to them before I was stopped by the triplets.

" Elly you alright!?" I hugged them in thanks for letting me stay. I looked up at them.

" You're part of our family now..." I couldn't resist the tears looking up at the three of them.

" Thank you really...you guys don't know how much this means to me!" as I hugged them.

I looked up and looked at Luisa and hugged her.

" You're the best person who has been in my life...ever since my mom passed i have never been the same, when me and my family moved here I felt like an outcast. You were always there for me. You actually cared about my feelings...You even brought me to your home and welcomed me in! You barely knew me but I felt like I have known you my whole life. So." Luisa was bright red. I let go of Luisa and walked over and bowed down to Juleita.

" Ms. Juleita may I have the honor of asking out your daughter Luisa Madrigal."

" Of course I mean look at her right now" she snickered, pointing at her daughter. I walked over to Luisa and held both her hands.

" Luisa will y-"

" YES YES I WILL!" as she lowered down to my height. I patted her head as she picked me up and gave me a big hug.

" Ti quiero" I didn't even understand but I loved her. I kissed her and then everybody in the room just looked at us.

" AWWWWWWWWW" as everyone looked at us.

" FINALLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!"

" Is Elena part of the family now!?!" Antonio burst out in excitement.

" I guess I am." as I hugged him.

" Soooo... need help with anything?"

" RIGHT CHORES!!-" as everybody bolted out. Luisa stood next to me watching everybody leave, she looked down at me with a little grin on her face.