Chapter 7

Pablo's pov:

I looked up and saw my daughter run up the stairs crying. I felt the best thing to do is to leave her be.

" Kleki what happened...?" as I questioned my little daughter.

" The townspeople were coming at her again..-"

I felt bad for my daughter. Just because she is energetic and clumsy doesn't give them the right to make fun of my daughter!

" Kleki go help your sister i'll make dinner...ok?"

" Okay pa.."

After making dinner

Elena was barely eating her food.

"Well...what did you guys do in your free time?"

Elena balled her fist up.

Elenas pov:

"Look Elena you know I love and support yo-" I interrupted my dad.

" DAD!" as I slammed my hand on the table and backed up from the table. I took a breath, I felt myself panicking.

" I..am..." I started tearing up knowing what was going to happen.

" I like women." Kleki ran over and hugged me.

" Get out..." as my dad stood up at the table.

" W-what...pa...what are you doing..." as he walked over pulling his belt from around his pants.

" DAD!?" as Kleki started crying and stood behind me.

" I never raised such a worthless daughter...your mother never wanted a gay daughter.." as he raised his belt and hit me across my head.

"CAN I ATLEAST HAVE MY ST-" he continued hitting me with his belt. I was covered in bruises. He threw the food he had made for me.

" Get out you worthless whore..." I sobbed and ran out of the house. I ran to the forest crying, I stood by the river.

" WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!! " as I kicked the water. I took my shoes off and walked around the forest and found a lake. I took off my skirt and shirt I had on and plucked the food off my clothes and put my clothes in the water to get the stains out. I dried my clothes off and walked out of the forest and walked up to casita. I went to knock on the door. I felt like I was going to pass out. I felt myself hit the cold hard tiles of Casita. I could hear a faint voice. " EL? ELENA!! No no no no...MAMAAAAAAAAA" as they called out. I blacked out.