Chapter 6

Luisa pov:

I heard a knock at the door.

" I GOT IT!! I wonder who it i-" I opened the door to see Elena with a little teen girl on her back.

" Hey EL!" I blushed.

" My shirt must really be that comfy senora~" as I winked at her.

" Come on, it's a pretty shirt!!?" she blushed with her sweet little angered face.

I kneeled on the floor.

" Also hello little one nice to me-" before i could even finish my sentence.

" IT'S SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU LUISA!! My sister always talks about you like literally" I turned red looking at El.

" R-Really? " as we locked eyes at each other. It was an awkward silence between us. Her little sister introduced herself.

" Kleki's the name!!"

" Nice to meet you Kleki" I snickered. I showed Kleki around while holding El's hand. Her hand is so soft...I love her soft tender hands they're so smooth. I wish that we could do more than this...

After showing her around and stuff.

" Well hope you guys had fun, arepa for the road? " I handed it to her and her sister.

" Thanks Lu...she always wanted to meet you guys..." as she looked up at me.

" It's no problem, feel free to bring her next time or anytime!" I smiled at her.

" Hey you have something on your face. Let me get it but you have to lower down. "

I lowered down trying to find it on my face. She kissed me before they had left. I froze sitting on the floor watching her leave. I was burning red as mama and papa and mi hermanas looked at me from behind.

" Finally something happened!" Mirabel screamed out.

I broke out of my stance. " I- WHAT-" I was still red as a tomato. I buried my head in my knees. Ma and pa walked over and hugged me.

" Luisa, we don't care if you like her. We support you no matter what-" I hugged them and bursted out in tears. My sisters walked over and hugged me. Isabella gave me a head rub.

" Luisa, it was obvious you loved her. Remember how you got mad at Camilo for making a joke about her?" I stood up.

" It was that obvious-" As her family nodded.

" Who's hungry!?" as I changed the topic and walked to the kitchen.

Elenas pov:

We were walking home eating the food Lu gave us. " Julieta's food never fails."

" Hey sis you and Luisa would be a sweet couple." I choked from her statement.

" Warn me next time-"

" What on how you literally kissed Luisa? Not even that I saw the barn thing. I was behind the haystacks- "

" YOU WERE??" I shouted. Somebody from the town shouted out their window.

" SHUT UP WOULD YA!?" I held my sister's hand and rushed us home. I saw pa sitting at the table.
" Where were you guys..? I was worried-" I ran upstairs crying and locked myself in my room and sat down crying on the floor.