Chapter 9

Elenas pov

" Well I'm off and you're here~" as she pinned me to the wall. I didn't know what to do but blush.

" Haha! Your face is outstanding to look at." I plucked her nose as she continued snickering. I took her ribbon out of her bun.

" Much better. Try something new Lu your hair down is beautiful. You know-" I grabbed her hand and ran up to her room.

" Which one can ya fit??"

" They're all the same tho?"

" Hehehe. Would you mind if I change these up a bit"

" Sure-"

" Any paint on ya??"

" Wha-" I pulled out some bright neon colors and splashed them on the side of her skirt and added her weights on the sided with bright red hearts.

" HAH! How's that!" as I held her skirt up. Her cheeks were pink as I grinned at her.

" I.....LOVE IT!!" as she ran to hug me.

" Try it on!!" She ran to her bathroom and changed into her new skirt.

" Uhh how is it?" as I blushed from her point of view.

" EEEEEE" I squealed, hopping up and down looking at her.

" Wait, it's missing something..." I asked her to lower down a bit. I took a flower my sister had given me and put it in her hair.

" Gorgeous..." as I kissed her and smiled, holding onto her cheek. Luisa picked me up and took me on a piggy back ride into town. We were walking around the town and we came across my home, I started tearing up.

" El.." as Luisa placed her hand on my shoulder.

" I'm ok I have you! " You could hear the tearing in my voice but I held it back.

" El are you sure...it's about last night...right?" I nodded to her response as I hugged her. I remembered Kleki.

" KLEKI!? I have to let her know that I'm ok!!" as I ran into the barn where I found her crying by the haystacks.

" KLEKI, KLEKI?" As I ran up to her and hugged her and wiped her tears.

"ELLY!!" As she ran up and jumped into my arms.

" I'm ok thanks to the madrigals and mostly luisa."

" WHOA ok love the new look!!" She looked up and saw Luisa she ran over and hugged her.

" Well El did this, I like this new style " as she picked up Kleki and sat her on her shoulder.

" Well what do you guys want to do?" as we walked out of the barn and my pa was walking back to the house.

" SHI-" as we stood behind the donkeys. He peaked over at the donkeys and walked into the house.

" That was close but wanna go back to the river? " but Luisa and Kleki walked off into the forest. I ran after them.
" GUYS!?" as I jumped on Luisa's back. " Just goin to leave me behind like that" we were all laughing.

We had made it to the river. I picked up a few flowers.

" Wanna make flower headbands for all 3 of us??"

" I've never done that before, it sounds fun!"

We had fun making each other flower crowns. We had noticed the sun was going down. We all sat there watching the sun set. I laid my head in Luisa's lap and slowly felt myself drift off.

Luisa's pov:

" Hey kleki...you ok after last night...?"

" ..." as Kleki looked into the water.

" You don't have to answer." I picked Elena up and gave her a piggyback.

" Wanna come back to casita?? Mami making her famous tamales~" as I snickered to try and lighten the mood up a bit.

" sure why not how can I back down Senora Julieta food!?" as she got up and ran towards casita.

" HEY WAIT UP!? " as I ran with El on my back as she was fast asleep.

When we arrived to casita.

" Ill be right back imma put El in bed."

" KK!"

I took Els's shoes off and gave her one of my old shirts for her to sleep in. I kissed her goodnight.

" I'll be back just going to go eat. " as I walked out with my cheeks burning. I walked down stairs as Kleki was waiting. We walked into the kitchen.

" KLEKI!!!" as Antonio Camilo and Mirabel ran up to her and hugged her.

" Let her breathe jeez-" as I looked at them.

" Wait where's ElE-"

" She is in my room sleeping." as i had sat down and started eating. I was thinking to myself ' what happened last night that Kleki won't tell me..? Did her papa hurt her as well? She looks ok...but is she really hurt? I was in my mindspace as I heard somebody calling out my name.

" LUISA!" as Abuela called out to me. " Are you ok? You seemed a little pale."
"Yeah...just not really hungry...Can I be excused?" as I felt tears trying to pour out.

" You are..." As I had left the table and went upstairs. I felt the tears pour down. I walked in my room and walked up to the balcony.

" Is there something they're not telling me? I just don't want her sister getting hurt like El did the other night..." as I got up from the balcony and walked and started changing into my nightgown. I heard a knock on the door. I saw Mirabel and Kleki.

I had wiped the tears away. " Yeah whats up-"

" Luisa...Kleki told me what happened last night and I think you and El need to be with her for a bit.

( SO SORRY THIS IS A FEW DAYS LATE I HAVEN'T BEEN MY BEST FOR A WHILE IM SO SORRY )