Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Elena's pov:

I sat in Lu bed playing card games with Mirabel, Kleki, and Antonio.

" SLAP JACK!" as Kleki slammed the card down. She did a victory dance. We all chuckled as Lu walked back in the room.

" He-, Love you ok??" we looked at her worried

" Yea i- wait did you call me love-" as her face turned red.

" Yeah we are together right...?" as I felt embarrassed I tucked my head behind the cards.

" WAIT YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!!!" as Kleki stood up in shock.

"Yeah El gave a whole speech in front of us and asked her out. Should have seen Luisa's face. " as Mirabel chuckled.

" H-HEY!?" as the whole room chuckled El walked up and kissed Lu.

" Ok guys, I think it's time we give them privacy. Kleki and Antonio walked out to Mirabel's room.

Lu was changing as El was picking the cards up.

" Lu...I heard what was going on after last night...I heard everything..."

" You did? " as she turned around and hugged me.

" I'm really sorry that happened to both of you guys...but, do you think there is a reason why he did that to you and your sister..? "

" Well...I was born in America...lets say they murdered homosexuals and were racist as fuck...I was born in Alabama on May 23 1945...Jim crow laws...segregation...wars... all of that was going on...and Alabama was very very very religious, and in our religion being in love with the same gender is a sin...and In that form i was a sin... I kept it to myself. A few years ;after we moved out of our hometown...and then we made it to Florida ten years later... and that's when my mom passed away. After her funeral we sailed across the sea...and that's when we made it to Columbia. We were walking through the forest and stuff until we made it here...like 8 months ago...and that's what hap-" Lu hugged me as slight tears rolled down my face.

" El I'm so sorry!! You've been through so much and the town treated you like you were an object to be used as bait!! I wish I could have done something in that time. I was just so nervous to talk or say anything. I felt like I would mess the slightest thing up. I just didn't want to mess the family up. It was my job to protect...but Mirabel helped me and mi Familia understand we are not just a gift, we can be our own person and not what people want us to do. Now I take breaks and not over pressure myself, talking and speaking out on my feelings helped a lot. You should try it more. " I was shocked and had tremors from crying so much. I held onto Luisa and just let the tears roll down.

" IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SOONER ABO-" as Luisa paused me with a kiss.

" Amor I understand why you didn't...it took a lot of guts to talk about this. Don't apologize. " as she had lifted my chin up.

" Lu..." as Luisa had kissed me. I felt her hand run down my thigh. I twitched a bit as I felt her finger reach the spot.

It felt warm and pleasant. I felt a warm draft run up my body. I couldn't help but moan a bit as Lu was kissing down my body

(OK THIS WHERE THEY FALL ASLEEP AND BLAH BLAH THEY HAD THEY FUN I COULD MAKE A SCENE BUT NO THANKS LMAO )