Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luisa's pov:

I woke up with my face looking right at her. She looks adorable when she sleeps, she wouldn't mind if I...I kissed her on the forehead. She woke up and let out a little yawn.

" Morning sleepy he-" I was interrupted with a kiss on the nose and then a boop.

" Like I totally didn't feel that kiss you gave-" I gently kissed her lips.

" I- I'm sorry El I didn-" She interrupted me with a kiss. Elena kissed me!! Holy cow is this really happening, I kissed her back. It was getting intense until somebody knocked and opened the door, me and Elena stared at Aubela, she just stood there in disbelief that her granddaughter was making out with her so-called ' friend '.

" ABUELA IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOO-"

" I don't care if your gay Luisa just lock the door next time-"

" I- " Elena just froze.

Abuela closed the door.

" Let's not bring this up at the table- "

" Yeah, let's not- " Elena replied.

We got dressed and ready. I was shocked that Elena kept the shirt on but put her skirt on under it. "You're keeping the shirt on-" as I blushed, " You look adorable in it."

" Yeah this is comfy...we match besides the skirt tho-" She said with a smile on her face. I kissed her cheek and brought her downstairs on a piggy back ride.

We giggled and sat down at the table waiting for mami to come down and start breakfast. We looked around to see if anybody was around. I pinned her chin up and looked at her sweet adorable smile.

" You are so cute that I could literally kiss you right now." as I grinned at her.
" Do it then..~" as she smirked looking at me I couldn't help but kiss her in that situation. She pulled back when she heard one of the doors from upstairs open and we pretended like we were talking about something. We chuckled as we saw Felix Pepa coming downstairs. I patted her head and got up to find bread or sum for us to eat.

" Morning Miss Pepa, Morning Mr Felix! Elena had smiled looking and greeting them.
"Morning Tia y Tio" I replied.

" Hey what does that mean?" as Elena asked looking at me confused.

"What does what mean? "
" Tio and Tio?" She was confused but yet adorable. Tia and Tio sat down and were trying to explain to her as I found some bread and butter. I broke the bread in half and handed it to El.

" Well in my family we say Tio and Tia, we are hispanic and speak spanish. Tio and tia mean uncle and aunt. I guess you only speak english?" as I smiled looking at my love.

" Well uhm yeah maybe i could learn?"

" Sure why not, we can teach ya! Right tia y tio??"

" I don't see why not." as Tio Felix replied to her friend.

Elena pov:

" Is that bread good? " I snickered watching Luisa eat the bread.

" Yeah I guess-" as she blushed a bit and giggled. I rubbed her head and headed out.
" I have to start on chores BYEE!!! WHEN THEY WAKE UP TELL THEM I SAID MORNING!!" I shouted running out of casita. " Good morning casita" as I giggled while casita helped me boost up my run to my place.

(after getting home)

I sat down on the floor regaining my breath from running all the way from Casita to here. After I had gained my breath back I was startled seeing my sister sitting on the bottom step.

" JESUS CHRIST KLEKI, you scared the crap out of me!!" as I shouted a bit.