Moving to Hiddenville (Edited)

/\/\ That's Jace Bella's older brother

I got to our house in no time. I laughed as I saw James drive in behind me.

"What were you saying?" I ask and he groans getting out.

I turned the motorcycle off and put my helmet on to it. "Oh god that felt good" I say and then Jace drove in and the moving van behind him. Jace parked the car.

"You two idiots" he said and I wink at him, before opening the door and going inside the house.

Revealing an empty house. James and Jace walked in behind me.

"So this is the house?" said James

"No it's a box James" I say sarcastically, he slapped the back of my head. I slap his hand and run away.

"I'm gonna kill you" he yelled running after me. He pulled me up with his telekinesis. I give him a look before picking him up as well.

"Put me down" I say

"You put me down" he retracted

"On three" I say and he nodded "One, two-"

We both dropped each other. "Okay, ow" I say getting from the ground

"Didn't hurt me" he said and I rolled my eyes at him and walked outside to help Jace with the boxes.

About an hour later, we were done with all the boxes. I sat in an empty room, which I called on being my room. I was trying to find the perfect song.

The room had white walls and it was really cute.

After I was done decorating the room. I walked downstairs slightly dancing to the music. I walked downstairs just to see my older brother, talking to some family. There were two younger kids, a boy who had Flash on his shirt and a girl who was wearing full pink and had a bow in her hair. Then behind the two was a teenage girl, who was wearing a black and red checkered dress and a boy who was wearing an all black outfit, it looked like something my twin brother would wear. The two were fighting over something, they looked about my age. And in the middle a couple, who I guess were the parents.

"Oh Iz" said Jace and I took one earbud out.

"What?" I ask, walking to him.

"This is my little sister Bella," he said and I smiled. The teenage boy stopped talking and looked at me. "This Barb, Hank, Billy, Nora, Phoebe, and Max" he said pointing to each of them individually

"Great to meet you" I say and look at my phone "Anyway Jace, I'm gonna go out" I said and walked backwards to find my motorcycle keys on a box.
"Hope you break your head" said James and I flipped him off. I walked past my brother, and squeezed through the teenagers. I walked to my motorcycle and grabbed my helmet. I noticed the older boy watching my every move. I smirk and hop onto the bike winking at him. I drive out of my driveway and onto the road. I rode away. On the way here, I noticed this huge hill that had a wide road. I drove there and biked full speed. My phone began to buzz as I stopped at a stop by a sign. I answer the call.

"Hey gorgeous" joked Noah and I smile

"Hey handsome" I joke back.

"How's Hiddenville" he asked

"It's fine but it's not Metroburg" I say sitting down on the grass behind one of the letters.

"Yea I bet there's no supervillains" he said

"Or superheroes" I say

"Mhm" he hummed "Is it bad that I already miss you?" he asked

"Yes very much" I said and he laughed.

"So tomorrow is your first day in high school?" he asked

"Yea it is, sadly," I say.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, just try not to miss me too much" he joked and I chuckled.

"Oh I'll try" I say

"I can just feel the sarcasm radiating off of that" he said

"Too bad you can't read my mind" I say and he chuckled

"That's true but I can't even if you were here" he said

"Fair point" I say and then there was some talking on the other side of the phone.

"Are you ready for the party man?" I heard someone say

"Anyway Bells I gotta go" he said and I nodded

"Alright, good night-" I said and he hung up "Love you" I said to an empty screen, putting my phone down. I noticed it was already 10 in the evening, I sigh and get up, getting back on my motorcycle. I drove back to my house and parked my motorcycle. I already hate it here, and we just got here. But if Noah can have fun without me and make other friends, so can I. I hope. I sigh and walk into a fully furnished living room. It was dark, everyone must've been asleep.

I sat down and covered myself in a blanket

I sat down and covered myself in a blanket. I didn't have any energy to get up, so I grabbed my laptop and looked through it. I felt my phone buzz and I took it out, instagram. I sigh and close it again.