It's My Life (Edited)

/\/\ James, Bella's twin brother

I was woken by Jace the next morning at 8 in the morning. "Good morning sleepy head" he said and I smiled. I realized I was in yesterday's clothes and on the couch. "Were you so tired that you couldn't get up to your room?" he joked and I smiled before getting up. I got up off of the couch and walked upstairs. I took a shower and did my morning routine. I came out, a towel wrapped around me. I opened my closet which was filled with loads of clothes. What outfit makes a statement? I finally figured it out and put on an outfit.

I found my mom's scarf and tied it into my hair, I needed it more than anything right now. It always brings me comfort when I need it. And well I'm in a place I don't want to be at. So I tied my hair into a cute hairstyle and weaved the scarf into it. I thought I looked really nice.

I walked downstairs to find my brother brewing my favorite coffee. Jace gave it to me and I took a sip and a feeling of warmth ran through my entire body.

"Oh my gosh it's so good" I say and take another sip.

"Mom's recipe cannot not be good," he said and I nodded in agreement. I found my thermos and poured the rest of the coffee into it, closing it tight.

"I'll head to school" I say

"Alright" said Jace "Have fun" he said

"I won't" I say blowing Jace a kiss and leaving closing the door behind me. I walked out of my driveway and down the neighborhood. From what I remember I just walk straight and I'll walk right into it. In about 5 minutes my twin brother caught up with me. He was wearing some hoodie and sweatpants

"Wow your actually wearing something other then that stupid lether jacket" I say

"Shut up, a supervillain always wears a leather jacket" he said and I rolled my eyes. He then tripped over his own shoes. Much of a supervillain you are.

I was right, in 5 minutes I was there. I look at the huge building before taking a sip of the coffee in the thermos.

"Let's get this over with" I mumble to myself and walk in. Suddenly all eyes turn to me and my brother. Then the mumbles started.

"No one said the new girl was hot" I heard someone say

"For real look at that ass" said someone else

"Yea but the boy is whoa" I heard a girl say. I roll my eyes. Some people really are something.

"I'll meet you in class, understand?" I ask

"Yea" said James looking at a girl.

"Please don't embarrass yourself" I plead and he turned to me

"Cross my heart" he said and I ran my hand through his hair making it actually stand up. I opened my locker, first time too. What a surprise. I dumped most of my books and realized I had art class.

Damn it. I never really liked art. I'm good at it, I just don't like it especially after last year. I close my locker door. And turned around just to see the boy from yesterday.

"Hey your the girl that lives next door to us" he asked

"Yea that's me" I say and take my phone out to see messages from Noah.

"Your name's Bella right?" he asked and I nodded looking up at him. I put my phone away

"And yours is?" I ask kindly not remembering which one of the Thundermans he was.

"Max, my names Max" he said

"Well Max it's nice to see you" I say and smile

"Can I help you find your first class?" he asked, my eyes wander off down the hall