Secrets. What's That?

I was in the bathroom tying my hair up. 

Rethinking about my week

Rethinking about my week. I still can't believe it's been a whole week of being in Hiddenville. I went downstairs, right as Jace walked into the hall. "Hey" I say smiling.

"Morning, coffee?" he said, showing me a tray with coffee on it. I notice the one I love.

"You are the best" I say and take my favorite.

"Okay you'll walk today"

"Yea so I'm gonna head out. Bye love you" I say

"Love you more," he said. I left my house and walked to school. As I was walking to school I noticed Max farther a bit and I could tell he noticed me. I walked to catch up with him.

"We really should stop meeting like this" I said

"Why is this so much fun?" he said. I chuckled and we began to walk forward. "You wanna hang out after school?" he asked

"I'll think about it," I smirked. He rolled his eyes and I laughed, I took my phone out and began to scroll through my phone. Max took my phone from me and took it out of my reach. "Hey" I yelled trying to reach for it but I was too short.

"I will give it back if you close it and put it in your bag"

"Fine" I groaned and he gave it back to me. I put it in my back pocket. We entered the school and I went to my locker. I grabbed my sketchbook and I was off to the art room.

***

It was finally lunch and I was planning to try out for the choir and I was excited. I walked into the gymnasium with a bunch of people and saw Phoebe. I walked to her and she beamed once she saw me. "Hey Pheebs" I say.

"Hey Bells" she said I sat down next to her "You're here to try out for the choir"

"Yeah I'm really excited" I say

"Just a by the way it's really competitive"

"And I'm really talented" I say with a smirk. "Which song did you pick from the list"

"Oh uh I didn't" I said and smiled "But I have a plan."

"Good luck" she said

"Bella Miller" I heard one of the judges say. I got up

"Thats me" I smiled and walked to the stage

"So Bella which song did you pick"

"Oh uh... I didn't really like any of the suggested songs so I brought one that my best friend wrote" I say excitedly

"Go ahead" the judge said I got my music ready and started to play it.