Haunted Thundermans

I was at Splat Burger with Phoebe, Max and Noah. Noah is staying here for a whole month since his school is closed down due to some kid messing with his powers and his parents are out of town in Europe. It was Halloween tomorrow and I was really excited because Cherry was throwing a party and me, Phoebe and Noah were invited. Me and Max are finally on good terms we're not boyfriend and girlfriend but we've been on lots of dates, I think it's just a matter of time. "So what are you dressing up for tomorrow?" asked Phoebe.

"I found this adorbs costume" I say pulling my phone out

"Are you really dressing up for Halloween?" asked Max, I look at him

"Yeah remember Cherry's having a big bash" I say

"I'm sure if you want to come, everyone would not want that" said Phoebe I looked at her and laughed

"That was a good one" I say and fist bump her

"Good Halloween's lame" Max rolled his eyes

"Fine then I won't show you my costume" I say and show Noah and Phoebe my costume.

"Jeez girl you look hot" said Phoebe and I took my phone back, Max looked at me pleadingly

"Jeez girl you look hot" said Phoebe and I took my phone back, Max looked at me pleadingly. And I smiled, oh how that looked made me want to show him but I won't. I order more fries and they fly down the tube, I pick one up and eat it.

***

Me and Noah went over to Phoebe's house and as I walked in I saw Max on the couch and Phoebe called from upstairs, I walked up there and Noah followed me. I was searching for black eyeliner in Phoebe's makeup bag but couldn't find it.

"Hey, mom, have you seen my black eyeliner?" Phoebe asked her mother as she and I walked down the stairs. "I need it for my Halloween costume."

"Halloween's lame." Max rolled his eyes. "Begging for candy. Cheesy costumes. Am I right, Colosso?" I turned my head to find Colosso in a wizard costume. I snickered.

"Oh, yeah, totally lame." He agreed.

"Happy Halloween, guys!" I heard Nora announce from the stairs. We turned to find Nora in a Sushi costume and Billy in a racecar driver costume.

"Oh, hey. A little racecar driver and an adorable little-" Hank glanced at her wife.

"Sushi." She whispered.

"Sushi!" Hank smiled like he knew what she was.

"Thanks to my superspeed, we're gonna rake in candy from all over the world," Billy explained.

"But we're skipping the countries where candy tastes like goat," Nora added.

"Alert! Alert!" The Thunder Monitor announced as the monitor appeared. Super President Kickbutt was on the screen "Emergency transmission from the Hero League!"

"The Hero League?" Hank muttered as he and Barb stood up.

"It's Super President Kickbutt," Barb mumbled as she straightened out her clothes. Phoebe sat down and I stood next to her.