Five Supes and a Baby

"Oh, this dress? Thank you, Dylan. I actually got it last weekend. And thanks for the compliment, but I'm not that pretty." Phoebe flirted with Locker Dylan. Phoebe was practicing with a locker version of her crush, Dylan, before actually talking to him. She is very nervous about talking to the real person and she's making a huge deal about it.

"Okay, now that Locker Dylan's into you, try talking to the actual Dylan," Cherry suggested, pointing to the real Dylan. He's kind of attractive but I've seen cuter.

"I can't he's too cute." Phoebe sighed, closing her locker. "Besides I got a good thing going with Locker Dylan right now, and I don't want to mess that up."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop it. You've been crushing on him for two weeks. Just go talk to him."

"About what? I don't even know if we have anything in common." Phoebe protested, staring at Dylan.

"It's too bad you can't just go through his backpack and see what he's into." Cherry shrugged, before turning to her locker.

"Or can I?" Phoebe smirked before using her telekinesis to drag Dylan's backpack across the floor to her.

"Delivery for Max Thunder-" A delivery guy carrying a huge box walked in and tripped over Dylan's backpack. "Mannnnn!" I covered my mouth and let out a small snicker. Max just so happened to walk by to pick up his package.

"I'll sign for that," Max told the delivery guy as he signed it. "Max Thunder...Mannnnn! Thanks, buddy." Max picked up his package as the guy left.

"Wait, you're getting your deliveries at school now?" Phoebe asked her twin brother as we went up to him.

"Yeah, Dad took away my mail privileges. You banish one mailman into a black hole... but he had it coming." Max informed us before walking away. I pushed Phoebe forward when Dylan finally realized his bag was missing. I began to talk to Cherry. Phoebe came back declaring that she has a date. Phoebe and Cherry squeal excitedly. I chuckled at the two. Then Max came back without a package this time

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is" he said putting his hands on my shoulders. "But I'm gonna steal Ellie for the next hour" he declared and pulled me backwards

"When did I say I gave consent?" I ask and he chuckled

"That's 'cause I didn't ask" he said "Plus the music teacher wanted to see you" I sigh and we walked to the music room where our teacher sat.

"Hello Bella, Max" she said and I smiled

"Hello" I say and link my fingers with Max's

"Bella, have you got the song for the solo?" she asked and then Veronica came out.

"What she's getting the solo?" she said

"Look Veronica you are great at singing and you've been the soloist for years" said Ivana "But Bella's style is new and it could get us the win in the competition"

"What she's saying is Bella is better" said Max and jerked towards her, I pull him back

"Max stop she's already upset" I say and pull him to my side

"Stop with the saint act we all know you are a liar" she yelled and I backed up taken aback

"Leave her alone" said Max, and I let go of his hand. And crossed my arms in front of me.

"Veronica we have something more important right now"

"Bella, let's hear your solo song" said Ivana, clearing her throat. I take my necklace off and plug in the flash drive into the speaker. Veronica stormed out. And I played it following her with my eyes.