One Hit Thunder

(I forgot to say this. Bella has her superhero cape and her superhero name will be announced soon. This chapter is different from the episode. Max steals Bella's song and upsets her and you can guess what happens next if you saw the episode, but I added a few surprises. Link and Phoebe don't fight in this chapter)

I was sitting on my bed listening to one of the rhythms I made. While I was writing more lyrics for the song. I bounced my pen up and down on the paper playing the rhythm

"Oh I don't know what you've been told" I sing writing it down

I sang while writing down the notes. There was a knock on the window which made me jump. I took one of my earbuds out and looked to the window where Max sat on the tree. I smiled at him. I walked over and opened the door. "Hey Love" I say and Max climbed in.

"Hi babe" he said and kissed me on the lips. I pull out.

"Sorry but I really gotta get this song done" I say and sit down back on the bed.

"Did you dye your hair?" he asked looking at my hair

"Uh yea, I decided to try something new" I say

"It's hot" he said and I got up again, hugging him, wrapping my hands around his waist and leaning my chin against Max's chest

"It's hot" he said and I got up again, hugging him, wrapping my hands around his waist and leaning my chin against Max's chest. He smiled and lowered down kissing me softly, I smiled at him. And pulled out.

"Gosh dang you come over and I lose my track of thoughts" I say and Max smirks.

"It's a gift," he said. "Guess another superpower I have is distraction with my hotness" said Max flexing his muscles and I laughed.

"Totally" I say "Oh don't you have the band pick today?" I ask writing down the lyrics.

"Yea, I actually came here for inspiration for a song" I look at him.

"Aw am I your inspiration" I ask teasingly

"Day and night baby" he said and I smiled.

"Okay yeah I'll help you" I say. And turn to another page.

"Actually do you have any snacks"

"You just love the food at my house" I say laughing, I got up and headed for the door

"You know it" he said and I chuckled

"Okay I just made the brownies so I can bring some up" I say and head downstairs. I grabbed a bunch. And went back upstairs. Max stood there and I smiled. "Got the brownies" I say, Max looked at his watch.

"Oh I gotta get going" said Max and I looked at him confused

"But I thought you wanted help with your song" I say and Max began leaving for the window. I rub the back of my neck

"No I think I got it- wrote it" said Max and left before I could say anything. I waved and sighed, that was weird. I took a bite of the brownie anyway. I went back to my notebook and began to write.