Dannys house.

AN: that's for 26 views you guys ! It means a lot (: sorry if chapters are short I am new to this. WARING: this chapter has a little bit of smut in it.

We pull up to Danny's house, it was huge. "Well here we are, home sweet home" danny said putting the car in park. My stomach kind of dropped. I have never been over a boys house alone. Oh well me and danny are just friends nothing more. "Your house is beautiful" I said as we walked into the fourier. "Beautiful just like you" he gave me another kiss on the cheek. "Come on I will take you to my room" he said grabbing my hand and taking me up stairs. His house was huge. Well I mean I figured with a 18 year old driving a car like his. "Don't mind its a little messy" he said as he shut the door. I look around his room. Posters of all sorts of bands. Blink 182, sum 41, all time low , pierce the veil. " you have great taste in music" I said smiling looking through the room. He started to blush a little. "Any suggestions?" He asked and he points to his vinyl collection. This boy has got it all. "um yeah do you have nirvana ?" "Cute and good taste in music? Wow you got it all" he said to me as he puts on a nirvana record. He sits down next to me and starts humming along to the song. " Wendy, I know I have only known you for a day. But I honestly think I like you." Here come the butter fly's. "Aw danny I don't know what to say. You're so cute. I like you too." I said blushing looking at the floor. "Really well that's um great because yo-" I kissed him hard but then softened up as he did the same. Our tongues wrestling for dominance. I gave up and let him take control. He rolled on top of me. He started a rocking movent. And I could feel he was getting a boner. "Um danny" I said. "Oh my bad" he said in embarrassment. "No its okay I promise" I said groaping him. He moaned softly on my lips and I smiled. "Do you want to?" He said kind of nervously. "Do you have condoms?" I asked ? "Yes in the bathroom" he gets up and goes and gets one. He comes back and I can see that he is in pain down there. He climbs back on too of me this time more aggressive. He starts to suck on my neck knowing it will leave a mark he takes off my shirt and grabs my boobs. I moan a little. "You like that?" He asked as he starts to take off his pants I do the same. He was big. Not average size. He takes off my panties and spreads my legs and puts one over his shoulder. He went to my entrance and slowly went in. It took a little bit to adjust so he move a little to fit. Once he was settled in he started to go faster. I cried in pleasure. I can hear his moans which makes me want him more "Faster" I said begging. Soon enough his moves began to become more slopper. He pulled out and came on my leg. He rolled off of me and onto the bed. "That was amazing" he said laughing. "But let's get you clean up."